The girl

Hi my name is kamia. I have pretty blue eyes, blonde long curly hair and I'm short. People call me short but I prefer fun sized. Anyways at school I'm every guys dream girl. I prefer to stay single and wait for the right guy. Some girls hate me because I'm pretty but you know hater gonna hate. My mom is short like me but she has black hair. I get my blonde hair and blue eyes from my dad. He pasted away 1 year ago I really miss him. Anyways I'm 18 and I'm having the best summer ever I love Florida the heat and getting to go to the beach whenever I want. My mom kinda left me to live on my own. I live in a nice apartment 3 bedrooms even though its just me. I have a nice pacifica and I love that car! So one day I went to the beach to workout. ( yes I workout I have a six pack and everything I'm really athletic I play volleyball and basketball anyways back to the story.) I was working out when I saw one of my high school buddy. It was  kaleb. He was an amazing friend."Hey Kaleb  what are you doing at the beach?" Nothing were just walking and I see your getting your workout on!" "Yea you know me gotta stay in shape." "Haha you still got humor huh?" Yep it stays with me." Yea so hey do you, you know wanna go out and get some ice cream or go get brownies or get some candy?" Sorry I can't, I can't eat sugary stuff I'm on a strict diet my coach said just fruit, meat and veggies." But your not fat your very pretty, skinny, strong, and you have a sense of humor." (This covo is between Kaleb and Kamia) "Awww! That's sweet but you know I like to be single right?" "Yea but how come something as pretty as you don't want something as hot as me?" " The reasons are because I don't like you I only like you as a friend. The second reason is your not my type. The last reason is I want to stay single for a while sorry." "Okay I see how it is I will remember that!" Why are you so mad just because I don't like you wow!" I went home and all I can think about is how mad he became. In high school he wasn't like that. He was sweet and nice and cool. He would always comfort me when I was down or depressed about my dad dying. But now he is just rude and mean I guess college can change someone. Maybe shrinks I don't know I guess I'll just call one of my friends see if they wanna go to the mall and go shopping. So right when I picked up the phone Kaleb called. "Hello!" "Hey its Kaleb I'm so sorry for what happened at the beach. I didn't mean to come out as rude. Its just I had a crush on you for the longest time. Ever since I meet you in high school I always dreamed of dating you and I just want you to give me a chance please I know your not looking for someone but please let me take you to dinner!" "Okay what Time tonight you picking me up at?" "YESSSS! okay 8:00 tonight." "Okay I'm going to buy a dress and if I like the date we will date deal?" "Okay bye Kamia!"  "Bye Kaleb." Omg! I am going on a date in 4 hours its been a while since I've been on a date. So an hour later I went to a store and bought a baby blue dress. I went home washed my face took a shower then hopped in my dress and did my hair. I was gonna put on makeup but every time I do put makeup on the boys always tell me I'm to pretty for it so I don't. Anyways I heard a beep so I went down stairs to see Kaleb in a limo! I got inside and it was beautiful. It had light blue lights everywhere! "Hey beautiful! You look amazing!" My head was racing what do I say? Finally this came out," awww thanks! You look handsome yourself." "Thanks but not as much as you!" "Thank you so where are we going?" We are going to dinner then a movie premier then a romantic ride in the park." "Omg really!"  Yep and all for you to represent how much I love you!" Woah! Did he just say love! Umm I don't know what to say to that. At the moment my mind was racing then he said," are you okay?" "Ummm yea I'm fine so what are we doing first?" "The first thing we are doing is going out to dinner at Golden Coral." 20 minutes later we show up at Golden Coral. It was a beautiful scenery and a buffet he knew I liked buffets. "Wow its beautiful!" "Yep a beautiful place for a beautiful girl!" "Awwww thanks but I'm not pretty." "Okay let's ask a man In the store." "Excuse me sir is this young lady pretty or not pretty?" The sir look like he was our age 18. "Forget pretty she's hot!" Awwww thanks!" I was blushing so hard but I had to remember if I like this date I will date him right now I love this date! Anyways we for food sat down and ate he was getting us some ice cream. He came and sat down and when he sat down a beautiful girl walked up to the table and said,"Kaleb?" "Kayla your here? I thought you moved to Michigan?" I did but I missed you to much so I came back and I've been on a search for you and I  finally found you!" Just then he stood up and gave her a passionate hug. That made me jealous. "Who is she?" This Kamia is my ex we broke up because she moved. Okay so let's skip dinner and go on the ride through the park. Okay well bye Kayla see you around! "Why were you acting like that?" I'm sorry I just got really jealous." I thought she was prettier than me." "She is but the doesnt mean anything!" "Wow you think shes prettier than me that's it this date is over! Bye!" I stormed out of the restaurant and left. When I was walking down the street I felt as if a person was watching me. But I was so mad I just ignored it. I ran home and when I got home I went up stairs and cried.