His ex

I layed  in the bed and I ate the food. He asked me was I fine and I said yea I'm good how bout you? He told me not fine because I have you captured and I feel really bad and I have to act like I don't like you but I do! And plus I'm not good at acting. Haha!  That made me laugh even though I was in pain. I layer down and he started rubbing my back. I feel asleep. I was woking up by a jolt. I woke up and it was Kaleb. He was putting me back in the chair. I asked him what was going on and he told me that his "girlfriend" was coming back. I said ohh and acted like I was in so much pain.(but I really wasn't!) He told his "girlfriend" that he was saving me so he can kill me later. I went along with this and started to fake cry but the fake cry turned into a real cry I couldn't believe this was acually happening to me.

Kaleb's p.o.v.     

I felt so bad for kamia. I wanted to let her go. I told my "girlfriend" I was saving her to kill later. Then that's when my "girlfriend" said to kill her now or she will kill me. So I (of course) whispered in her ear, when I wink you leave. I came back and stood in front of her. Then I winked she got up and ran. I stapped my "girlfriend" and she fell to the floor then I ran.

Kamia's P.O.V

He told me to run when he winked. Then he winked and I ran as fast and as long as I can go. I heard a scream and it wasn't kalebs scream. I finally stopped I was really tired then came running was kaleb. He ran up to me and asked me was I okay. I told him I was fine. Then he said he was gonna walk me home so I allowed him to. We walked all the way to my house then I told him to come in. I asked him did he want any coffee he said no. While I was making my coffee he was telling me how sorry he was and how he only loved me and that he will never do that ever again.

3 years later

I came home from work to see a banner saying will you marry me? I broke down to tears. Then I seen him run through the banner and get on his knees. I screamed yes,yes I will marry you. I said can I tell you something. He said sure I told I'm I was pregnant with twins and he was so happy! (Thanks for reading my book that's the end hope you enjoyed it :)