i know what he can do

I was petrified I knew what he was capable to do. We stopped and the van door opened. I felt his strong arm grab me he jolted me out of the van. Then he picked me up because I was incapable of walking. He had my arms tied with barb wire. He had my legs tied with the same thing. He tied it really tight so I couldn't get out he knew I would try to escape. The wire was so tight I felt it it piercing in my skin. I felt a warm substance falling down my legs and arms. "Really your bleeding all over me!" "Its not my fault you tied it to tight!" "When we get inside I will untie you." He then kept carrying me. I heard him grab his keys and then I heard the door squeak open. The house smelt of vanilla candles like he was trying to mask a smell. He place me down on a bed. I felt his cold hands untie me. Then he took the bag off of my head. "There's that beautiful face!" I then started crying I kinda thought that if he did kill me the only people that would care was my teacher and my coach. I was so depressed I honestly don't care if I die now. I was looking around and it was a beautiful all white 3 story house. "Listen I have rules you follow them you don't get punished. Got it?" "Yea I got it I'm sorry I do love you please don't kill me I wanna live my life with you!" "Stop save it I found someone else!" Just then Kalya walked in and gave me a dirty stare then I said,"you chose this ugly fat girl over me!" Just then she put her hand down over my cheek and cocked back and slapped me. It stung for a while and I couldn't help but let out a moan and a tear out of my eye. I didn't know what to do. Then they left me there. An hour later he comes in with a knife! (Okay so im sorry I haven't updated I'm not really feeling good today umm also please comment what you think he will do with the knife also follow me and I'll follow you back)