The Feeling

I woke up the next day to notice I had 23 new text messages and 14 new missed calls. How long having been sleep?,I asked myself. Omg! It's 6:00 pm. I wonder who the calls are from. So I looked at my phone and the calls were from a blocked number. I was a little frightened because I remembered the feeling I had when I walked home that someone was watching me. Then I looked at my messages all from kaleb. The messages read, I'm sorry for what happened,I really like you,I didn't mean it like that, please don't be mad at me,and ect. I honestly was still mad at him. He basically called me ugly last night. That really hurt me. Should I reply or not? It took me a while to figure out then I finally replied with, I don't know what to do this is the whole reason I don't date guys is because most guys are jerks. After I replied in went downstairs to eat something I was starving. I found some chicken so I mad baked chicken and white rice. As I was cooking I felt as if someone was watching and taking pictures through the window. It was the same feeling I had last night. I was really scared I honestly thought that someone was stalking me. (Hey you guys sorry I was grounded for a while and I'm updating I hope you enjoy this story comment who you think the stalker is. I would really enjoy if you commented and liked my story oh and by the way idk if you can tell but this is my first book ever so thanks for your guys support and enjoy! Oh one more thing sorry that this chapter is short.I also am not feeling good so yea also follow me and I'll follow you back!)