21: incoming call..

Thinking abt removing mattia from this story and just using someone else. I never stabbed him but after the recent stuff that's being brought up ab him idk if I wanna keep writing ab him. I already knew most of the stuff he did, I didn't know he made fun of ppl with disabilities and sexualized little kids. As someone with a disability that mattia made fun of, I feel really uncomfortable writing ab him, and I feel uncomfortable just talking ab it in the first place. And I feel really bad for the kids with my disability that can't stick up for themselves like I can. Overall, I'm probably gonna take mattia out of the story bc I feel really uncomfortable writing ab him.
Hopefully you all understand, love you all!!
And also, TY FOR 8K!! You guys don't know how much this means to me and I appreciate everyone that interacts with my book. I love you all smmm!! 💞

Third person POV:
The next morning..
Alejandro had woken up first, around 6am. No one else knows either, so don't ask why. About an hour later, Robert woke up. Both of the boys playing on their phones. On the other side of the room, mattia shuffled around in his bed, slowly waking up. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he walked into the bathroom and eventually a minute later coming out. He nodded his head at his friends that were awake and they mimicked the action. He went back into his bed after stepping over the bodies around the room, and eventually fell back asleep.

Soon, Kairi had woken up, the three boys talking to each other. Around 10am, someone's phone starting going off like crazy. At first it was only a few notifications, so they ignored it, until about five minutes later when a phone wouldn't just shut up. They realized it was either y/ns or Alvaro's phone, so alejandro went to go silence whoever's phone it was. He walked over and saw
Y/n and Alvaro peacefully sleeping cuddled together. He stepped over them and saw y/ns phone faces down. He lifted up the phone..

                       ....Incoming call from Jaden💕...

Ale waited for the call to go away and when the call was declined, he was shocked to see all the notifications from this dude that he and probably none of the other boys knew of.

1 missed call from Jaden💕
5 new messages from Jaden💕
3 voicemails from Jaden💕
6 missed calls from Jaden💕
7 new messages from Jaden💕
10 new messages from Jaden💕

To say ale was shocked was an understatement. Nonetheless, he turned her ringer off, and walked back to the couch.

K:who was it?
Ale: I don't even know dude
Ro: what do you mean?
Ale: some dude named Jaden. Idk if their dating or something but he was like, BLOWING up her phone and sum shit.
K: that's weird bro
Ale: I wonder if it's a dude from the place thing
Ro: probably
M: who we talking about?

Sometime during that conversation, mattia has woken up to the words of "idk if their dating or not" And was immediately confused. So of course, he made it his mission to figure out what was happening.

K: holy shit you scared us. When did you wake up?
M: like less than a minute ago
Ale: we were talking about y/n
M: what about her?
Ro: ale thinks she has a boyfriend or sum shit
Ale: either that or a REALLY controlling friend
M: why?
Ale: because her phone was blowing up or wtv, so I went to go turn her ringer off and when I went over there, she had like a bunch of missed calls, messages, and voicemails from some dude named Jaden.
M: oh

The all just talked for a little longer until shuffling from the other side of the room. The all looked over to see Alvaro looking at the ceiling rubbing his eyes. He sat up and looked around the room until his eyes landed on the boys. He looked at them with a confusing face, polar opposite to the blank stares they were giving him.