The Dark World

Bin's little was 180 degree different from Bin's present. He was such a loving and warmth kid loved by many people, including his parents. Totally, they would spend their time for the only child, giving the best moments of his life. But, what makes he changed? The 5 years old boy who is still innocent and full of bubbly personality witnessed something he shouldn't have.
———

Hyun's House (25 years ago)

Loud noise of glass shattered was heard all over the house. Paintings were destroyed and messed on the floor. His house may depicts what was hell looks like right now. Bin who is just only 5 years old peeping from his bedroom door wondering what is happening outside. This is his first time seeing his mother and father fighting. It triggers Bin's emotional state as he shivers, scream by scream had went for 5 hours long. Bin tried to ignore them by forcing his eyes to close and sleep. But, it didn't seem to work. Finally, their fight ends with cold atmosphere in between.

The next morning was freaking disaster especially to the child who previously always getting love from his parents. In fact after that one night, his parents didn't treat him in the same way again.

"Eomma.. eomma..." said Bin approaching his mother.

"....", nothing but silent.

"Eomma.. eomma...  please answer me.." bin begging for her answer.

"SHUT UP!! Ahjumma!! Take this kid out of here!!", Bin's mom called for his nanny.

Bin's hysteric tears was useless for his mother. He didn't know what's wrong with her. So, he tried to approach his father in his room.

"Appa.. appa.., are you there?", while opening his door. Accidentally, Bin spilled the tea to his father's paper works. Just in time, his father came back and saw all the messiness made by him. He was angry and at the same time frustrated with Bin. He dragged Bin roughly to get out if his room. Ya.. Hyunbin feel confused and lonely.

That night, his tipsy father went home with a woman Bin didn't know whom. Still feeling scared of what happened in the morning, Bin can only observed the view outside through his door. Obviously it's not his mother since she just left outside the country. But, what surprised him was he started to kiss the woman vigorously. The woman made a strange voice. His father continued to tore the woman's dress until the naked body view was exposed to Hyunbin for the first time in his life. To add Bin's suspicion, his father also showing his full body towards the woman. Bin didn't know how to interpret the next view, he just know his father was moving inside her in a quick pace. It was a traumatic memory for Bin. Bin had no idea what he has just seen. Yet, the very after week, that exactly same rolling scene done by his mother and a stranger man. Mentally, Hyunbin was broken. That strange voice of his parents and those strangers keeps mixing inside his head.

Until Bin grows as a teenager, he knew that sinful action was called sex. Supposedly sex should have been done between married people or at least people that you love. But because of that it breaks down Bin's interpretation. After that accident, both his parents changed as well as him. He grows wild, mean, and rebellious kid. His trauma still covered his mind and emotional state. Yet he know how to cure it, none other than sex. Yes, he started experiencing sex early because of his parents. Fortunately, his friends were the same rebellious kid. They roaming around the clubs and get to taste their first drug. He became addicted to these 2 things. But, incredibly he still can manage his studies due to the pleasure he got from sex. He didn't care anymore what other people feelings, he just want to focus on how to pleasure himself.

Until he met Yejin, the wild innocent girl. He fell for her body and sex pleasure. He didn't know if its because she was still a virgin at that time or something else. He tried on different many girls, but he always come back to her.