Grow Apart

Everything goes well for them. It has been 3 months since Siwon's birthday and since then he able to get into relationship with Jisoo. He changed, with Jisoo he able to show his aegyo or the cute stuff and most importantly his smile. Indeed it was the right choice for Yejin to introduce them. In this way, Yejin can lift the burden of having someone also fell into her hole. After they began their relationship, Yejin and Bin distanced away. Not exactly called off contact, but only minim communication through Line.

"Oppa.. let's have lunch together..", said Jisoo approaching Bin's desk.

"Wait for awhile.. Oppa still have works to do.", said Bin still facing the monitor.

"Ish.. Oppa, I drove here for 2 hours and you didn't want to have lunch with me..", said Jisoo whining.

"Wait Jisoo ya.. It's urgent!", slighly raised his voice. Surprisingly, his voice makes Jisoo angrier, so she left his room and slammed the door.

"Ck.. ck.. so childish..", said Bin.

Suddenly his phone rings...

"Bin have you check the document I sent yesterday?", message from Yejin.

"The Hwang's one??", asked Bin.

"Yes, Mr. Hwang told me that you should go to Busan for his business trip", said Yejin.

"Ishh.. why can't he go with others.. I'm so busy..", Bin frustrated.

"Haishh, let him.. you spend your day with him and night with your girlfriend ok..", said Yejin.

"Jisoo?? She.. I don't know, she is just being too childish sometimes..", said Yejin.

"Girls are like that..", said Yejin.

"You are not..", said Bin.

"Really?? Well, I'm different then..", she chukles.

"Have you eat?", he asked softly.

"Huh.. you know I don't eat lunch..", said Bin.

"Well then.. I want to eat with my girlfriend first.., annyeongg muachh!", teasing her with kissing sound on the last conversation.
————

*15 minutes before the lunch ends..

*Knock.. knock..

"CEOnim.. there is a package for you..", said Mr. Hong.

"Come in Mr.Hong..", said Yejin. So, Mr.hong come inside and put the package on top of the table.

"What is it?", asked Yejin.

"I don't know Ms, I will leave it here", said him and left her room.

Yejin opened the package and saw bunch of lunch boxes with a note on top.

"Dear Yejin, eat this! Unless you want me to kill you.. hihii just kidding. Just stop working for 5 minutes, it won't take long for you to eat these much foods" from HB :)

"Haishh, I told you I won't eat lunch!", said Yejin beginning to open the lunch box and quickly eat it.

--------

"Jisooyaa.. what do you want to eat?", hugging her from back and stole a kiss on her cheek. Yes, this kind of treatment made Jisoo can't hold her anger much more, she is head over heels for Hyunbin.

"Hmm... do you want to eat steak oppa?", she asked with her puppy eyes.

"Geuraee.. I will follow my princess", he actually sick of eating steak for the past 2 weeks with her. Nevertheless, she sacrified her 2 hours for him, so he need to reply her kindness.

--------

*Busan Trip

"Ah... ah... faster oppa..", Jisoo moaned.

Bin keeps thrusting his length inside her. Indeed it is his pleasure after the full 8 hours of accompanying Mr. Hwang. He need sex as soon as possible. Fortunately, there is Jisoo who voluntarily joined him in this business trip and he just missed having sex.

"Yejinahh... ahh.. ah...", Bin replied his moan. He didn't realize what he moaned is actually Yejin not Jisoo. Well, Jisoo actually heard it, but right now that doesn't important, her peak is almost near and she need him to push harder.

Finally, both of them came and Bin directly went to his bathroom to dispose his condom. Yes, he use it whenever he did sex with other girls, except Yejin. He think that it's necessary as they just know each other. But for Yejin, he knew her for a long time, so it is comfortable for him.

He left Jisoo in bed and proceed to continue his untouched work. To be honest, he is just don't want to sleep yet. Although he is tired as hell, his body just don't want to. 

Bin dialed Yejin's number...

"Annyeong.. did I wake you up?", said Bin.

"Hm..", she checked the clock and it was past 4 AM.
"Something happened?", she asked as Bin rarely called her at this time.

"Nope.. nothing happened..", said Bin.

"Then??", she asked again.

"I just want to call you..", said Yejin.

"Ish seriously... what's wrong? Tell me, maybe I can help you..", said Yejin trying to assure Bin.

"Really nothing happened.., just go back to sleep.. good night..", said Bin before he ended the call.

Bin didn't know why he called her, but what he know is he miss her voice. Since his relationship started, their friendship grew apart, and he doesn't want that. As much as possible, he always contact Yejin first. Because if not, their friendship might end here. He think maybe the reason Yejin trying to distanced away is because of Jisoo, she didn't want any misinterpretation happens. Nonetheless, he feels empty without her. It's just feel different, maybe because he used to be with her. Maybe, this relationship shouldn't be happening. Maybe he just did it because he want Yejin to get her happiness. He doesn't know...

From far, there was Jisoo who witness what is happening between Bin and Yejin. This time, she let it go, but next time she doesn't think she will. Her love grows stronger everyday, he want to keep Bin beside her.