Welcome to Dream

This is my first time attempting to write Dreamcatcher fanfic.

Hope you guys can helps me by letting me know if I made some mistakes so I can upgrade my writing skills. ❤️

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's my first day in high school.

I don't know whether should I be happy or what.

I don't have any friends so its not that fun to be in school.

I walked around to find my class before I bumped to someone. I'm too busy looking up to find my class without realising people arounds me.

"Uh! I'm sorry!"

"That's fine, new student?"

I nodded.

"What class are you?"

"1-C"

"Okay, let me show your class"

I followed her to my class and thanked her.
When she's about to leave. I decided to ask her name and class. I dont know why.

"Wait, what's your name and class?"

"You will know soon" She said smiling and walked away.

"Soon?" I talked to myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay, students. That's all for today. You guys may leave now" The teacher voice awake me from my daydream.

I stand up collecting my stuffs ready to leave.

In my way back home, I kept thinking about the girl I met earlier.

When I reached my home, I go upstairs and spending my whole evening thinking about what's the girl talked about until I fell asleep.

It's all dark except that there's a small light in front of me. I slowly walked towards the light.

It feels like the light is running away.

The farther I walked, the farther the light ran away from me.

I fastened my pace but it doesn't felt like the light is about to come nearer.

I ran too fast that I dont realise there's a small hole in front of me.

I tripped and when I looked up the light is gone and there's a single black door with 808 written on the door using a white chalk in front of me luring me to get in.

I stand up slowly reaching the door knob.

But the door opened by themselves first and a pitch black shadows pulled me in.

My eyes shotted opened, I get up from my bed as fast as I could while pulling my blanket to my chest and tightened the grip.

I looked around panickly but I cant see anything due to the darkness.

The sound of my heartbeat thumping like its about to explode fill the quietness of the midnight.

I closed my eyes slowly trying to calm myself down hugging my blanket.

"It's just a nightmare, It's just a nightmare" I ensured myself.

Once my heart calmed a little bit, I slowly breathed in and lie down on my bed positioning myself to sleep.

I let my mind wanders and tries to sleep

To Be Continued

A/N - Hi guys~~~.. It's me~~~ Mario~~~~
Eh?
Haha! Just kidding. So this is my first
attempt trying to make a dreamcatcher
fanfic. Hope you guys like it.. (Please like it)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE~❤️🐧