Chapter 5

Hey guys and gals.

It’s not easy to write anything right now, but I need to take my mind off of things.

My uncle passed away last night or early this morning, I don’t remember. 

He had a heart attack. 

My mind is just swimming. 

And writing just helps. 

Sorry if this chapter isn’t good. 

I just need to not think about it, and it will be alright. 

~_~

“So that’s it?” Charlie said on the way home from school.

“That’s it? Are you kidding me? Are you even listening to what I said?” I said.

“I heard. I’m just confused at what you want me to do about it.” 

“Here’s a wild idea, break up with her.” 

Charlie laughed, “how about no.” 

I rolled my eyes. “I’m still mad at you.” 

“You don’t think I know  that? It’s obvious.” 

We got to home, and I got out the car. 

“Can I come in?” Charlie asked, getting out of the car. 

“As long as you don’t mention ‘she-who-shall-not-be-named.” I said going inside.

He followed me, and we went into the kitchen. My mom was sitting at the counter, on her computer. 

“Hey mum,” I said kissing her on the cheek, and going over to the fridge.

“Hello my darlings.” She said. “How was school?” I groaned.

“Don’t even mention it.” I grumbled. 

“Why not, did you have a bad day?” she asked.

“No, Charlie asked out this new girl, she-who-shall-not-be-named.” I said.

“Spencer’s just unhappy because she doesn’t like her. I happen to, but apparently it doesn’t work that way.” Charlie said.

“She attacked me, with words, she started telling me that I had these certain rules that I had to follow, or else. I mean come on, the girl wears more makeup than Beyonce.” I said.

“What’s this girls name?” my mum asked.

“I told you, its she-who-shall-not-be-named.” I said simply.

“Lucy,” Charlie said, “Lucy Jones.” Charlie said, I gave him a death glare. 

“Oh! I work with her mother sometimes, she’s a nice girl, they have a nice family.” My mum said.

“Am I the only one here who thinks she’s evil?” I yelled, and trudged upstairs.

I went into my bedroom, and laid down on my bed. Charlie came into my room.

“Stop moping and get up.” He said. 

“No.” I said into my pillow. 

“Come on,” he said. “We’re going on an adventure.”

~_~

“Where are we going?” I asked Charlie. We were currently on some trail, going who knows where. “Is this some sort of trick? Are you going to tell me who you really are, then rape me? I have the police on speed dial.”