chapter 10

After 4 years

Janani's pov:

It's been a 4 years now. Yes days had passed quickly, I was currently joined in healthcare hospital. I completed my internship last year and got a offer at my university itself but I decided to explore other hospital too so I rejected it. Luckily I got offer in my top list hospital itself. I was working in this hospital for past one month. I was one of the incharge in ER department(emergency room).

Lot of things changed in this 4 years, after that incident I never met with Naveen. Even if we crossed path in our Univ we ignored each other. Athai always invite me to her home. Most of the time I reject it, but sometime I go there because I love my athai, mama and Naresh and I love to keep in touch with them. Whenever I go there he won't be in home. So it's been helpful for me. I came over  my crush feeling towards him in these years. Now I feel so much better than before.

I have a beautiful, understanding parents. Good, naughty best friends Riaaz and Meghna. Yes of course Naresh is also there.

My friends, Riaaz is now working in a MNC company in Coimbatore itself. Some times she used to come to chennai for official work so she stay with us only. Meghna and me rented a apartment near our hospital itself. Forgot to tell you guys Meghna is also working in my hospital only. She was in IP department (inpatient service). Naresh he was working on his career in Photography and also working in IT company. His dream is to open one adventure photo studio and also wants to participate in the world's tour exhibition. So he is working on that. Now we all became very busy with our work.

Currently I was in my hospital, today is my day shift.Now time is 8 am Just now I arrived to my cabin. I wore my coat and took my stethoscope and went to the ER department. Slowly emergency patients started to come we all got busy.

My partner is late today, he was a outstanding doctor. Right now I was attending a accident patient. Two person were admitted , one person right leg were fractured. Suddenly " Dr. Janani update of the patient "Rahul asked me. He is my partner in ER. He is so dedicated and strict in his profession(note the sarcasm).

" Just now I attend one patient his name is Ramesh kumar, age 35" I started to give the update.

Right now we were on a lunch break, I went to the canteen with my partner, Dr. Rahul Devraj. He is such a gentleman,hardworker,flirty, naughty, irritating, annoying. He always irritate me but he won't leave me alone even for a second.

I had joined this hospital last month only, but he started to behave like a childhood friend of mine from the very first day. " Hey idiot thinking about this handsome face "he asked and sat in front of me with our both lunch tray.

"Yeah ugly face" I said.

"Who me ugly, are you serious " He asked me.

"Come on Rahul stop goofing around and have your meal, what if there is a Emergency patients in ER " I asked him.

"You don't worry I'm here for you to handle all type of situation" He said and he is two year senior to me.

I sighed and started to have the food, food in our canteen is amazing. It is so delicious, whenever I eat in canteen I always make sure not to concentrate on others thinks like Rahul.

We again joined in our duty, our routine were going on. After complete 6 hours, We both finished our shift. I went to my cabin and removed my coat and took all my belongings and got ready to go to my home.

Rahul usually drops me at my home, cause my place is on the way to his home. He came inside " Idiot ready to go " He asked me.

"Yes " I said.