Jongin - Love.

"Appa! When are we going to see Umma?!" Your four year old son Junsoo yelled. Jongin flinched at his sons booming voice, and blames Chanyeol for influencing his child. "Soon son,soon. Its just Umma is still having dance practice with your aunties" Yes, both you and Jongin are idols. Well you are, Jongin and Exo are currently disbanded but still come together every so often like they never left each other. But on the other hand, you and your group 'PEACE' were still going strong. At first it was really tough for the both of you to come out officially as a couple but Exotics and Harmonies took it well none the less. Harmonies being your groups fandom also half of that population being fanboys. So it was really hard especially when nearly half of the fandom fancied you. But you and Jongin faced all problems together and now you guys were happily married and you had a child. And not known to the both you, you were expecting another.

Jongin grabbed Junsoo and held him tightly not forgetting to bring along the food. Grinning Jongin made his way only to see all the members in the cloud room but no sign of you. Poking his head in, " Ah hey guys seen ___-ah?" As your members halt in their tracks they immediately coo over their nephew. Only person who heard Jongin was your bestie Kimhee. "Haha, hey Jongin. She is in the dance room. She seriously is just like you, dancing and shiz. Aish, she needs a break." Laughing, Jongin thanks Kimhee and walks out with Junsoo, much to your members dismay.

As Jongin and Junsoo make their way out to you, they could hear the loud soothing music coming from the room.
Jongin and Junsoo peek into the dance room and stare with such admiration at your fluid,graceful ways your body moves to the beat.

But of course, after hanging out with his Uncle Chanyeol too much Junsoo couldnt keep his excitement in. "UUMMAA~" Junsoo says as he runs towards you. Shocked you jumped only to be held securely down by tiny arms wrapping around your legs. Laughing you pick up your son and spin him around. "Junie~" You coo. "Umma, Junie missed you" Junsoo says as he snuggles into your neck. You soften at your sons remark, its true,you had not been home for two weeks now due your groups activities leaving Junsoo with Jongin. "Shh, baby Umma is here now. And Umma is not gonna leave again okay?" You say as you peck his cheek. As you bounce your child up and down Jongin wraps his arms around the both of you. " Yeobo, its good to have you back in my arms again" You blush at Jongins remark but feel secured none the less. "I missed you too yeobo, in fact I missed the both of you" Junsoo only snuggles in closer and Jongin wraps his arms around you tightly. "Oh I also have news, for the both of you." You say as you all settle on to the floor, Jongin setting out all the food. "What is umma/yeobo?" The pair ask in unison. "Im pregnant" Happiness was clearly evident in the room as the family shared the most amazing news ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it!