①②

A New Yet Familiar Face

Jimin POV

It was now the next day, I was finishing up my assignment for my class, discussing anatomy and whatnot. And thankfully Taehyung and I were in the same department, that way, we have someone to talk to when it gets too boring.

" Hey Jimin! Are you done yet? I'm getting bored of waiting for you~.. " Tae whined moving around and squirming in his seat.

" Have some patience, yah? I'm more than halfway finished. " I huffed, getting pouty by my bestfriend.

As 15 more minutes passed, I was finally done and we were able to head out and take a quick break. Walking around the grassy fields and sidewalks, we bumped across Yoongi and Hoseok.

" Hey guys! " I said to them from the distance, as they both turned their attention onto us. They waved back with Yoongi winking, and the continuing their conversation, walking away.

" That was pretty weird, right Tae? Did you see how he looked at us? " I asked the taller. But surprisingly, he didn't respond, he look pretty annoyed, and a bit red? Well whatever it is, hopefully it won't be a problem.

Roaming more around the campus, we saw the dancing program.

' Isn't Jungkook in that program? Aish! Why do I always make everything about him? Focus Park! '
I thought, clearing my head, I picked up my paste. Totally forgetting the alien that was tagging along with me.

" Yah! Jiminie where are you going?! " I hear Tae yelled at me. Running with me as well.

" I-I don't know! I just did what my brain told me to do! " I said panting, pretty stupidly.

" Well, then just sto- JIMIN WATCH OUT! " Tae warned me, as I looked where I was forward, I crash-landed into a person, and their books they have been carrying

Author POV

" OOF- " The two men said, as they fell down onto the ground. As Taehyung finally catches up to Jimin, he cringed at the fall as it looked like it hurt. But quickly moving forward trying to help his friend back on his feet.

" Jimin! Jimin get up! " Taehyung said, as he was trying to carry the small men to his own feet, Jimin grunts. " Ow.. that hurt... " The other boy said, who too fell with Jimin. As Jimin finally gets back on two feet, he helps the poor boy up. As he did, he turned 90-degree bow towards the taller.

" I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, please excuse my clumsy behavior! " Jimin apologized, earning a small chuckle from the brown-haired boy.

" It's all good! I too was also not looking! " He said, crouching down to reach and get his books. As Jimin felt pity for him, he also helped him with his books. As Tae just stands there, watching the two. " Lemme help you with that! " Jimin said, grabbing the book, but at the same time, the other has also grabbed it as well, touching hands. Jimin's eyes widen, as he quickly and hastily whips his hand away. Making the other boy shocked for a split second, but then smiling the next moment.

" It's alright, are you okay? " He asked Jimin, as Jimin nods and smiles at him. " Cool, I was worried you were for a sec, what's your name? " As he pats Jimin's shoulders. " I'm Jimin, Park Jimin and this is my friend Kim Taehyung! " He told him, as Tae waves at the boy, studying his appearance, he noticed. " Wait.. you look somewhat familiar, do I know you? " Tae asked him.