②⓪ 🍋

Odd One Out

NSFW WARNING ❗️⚠️

Jimin POV

What have I got myself into?! W-Watching my roommate jerking off! H-He has to be broadcasting right? I take another peek into the lewd scene, and as suspected he was. Looking into the screen of his laptop with a smirk under that mask. He was also groaning loudly so he must've been the one making the weird noises.. he looks good, so handsome.. wish I had that kind of built body. He's so perfect..

 A-Ah! B-but I have no right to be a part of his business

A-Ah! B-but I have no right to be a part of his business.. I-I should leave.

' SHIT! When did I get a boner?! Now I should really get out of here! ' I thought as I quietly shut the door and sneakily enter my room beside his, closing my door shut of course as I sat on my bed.

Great, my roommate is filming himself live jerking off to probably thousands of people while I got a boner from look at his body a-and his..- Y'KNOW WHAT- never mind.

' But.. nothing would happen if I jerk off too right?.. ' I said, hesitantly palming my erection putting a hand on my mouth to deafen my moans.

Author POV

As Jimin was getting more in the mood, he then found himself stripping off his clothes as he started to rub against his pink asshole.

' I-It feels so weird but so good. Ngh.. '

Jimin's mind was going into lewd places, he kept thinking about the veiny hands of a particular someone, touching him to his body's extent getting into the touch melting from the physical contact.

As for Jungkook, I would say he was thinking about the same things with those luxurious plump lips.

' A-Ah! What am I doing?! Thinking so dirty about him.. but I can't help it.. he's so perfect.. perfect for me.. ngh.. ' Jungkook thought while he maintains on stroking up and down slowly sending pleasurable waves to his long and veiny cock.

Two men, in two different rooms, craving for each other's touch without one or the other knowing. The very two men who want to initiate intimacy with each other, is masturbating to each other.

Letting their minds take over, they wonder about such things what dirty thoughts they can think of. Mostly Jungkook having the best ideas.

' I wonder how Jungkook's body will react if I touch him.. '

' What will Jimin's face look like if he gets down on his knees for me?... Oh boy, a fucking sight.. '

' Jungkook's abs is definitely a sight to see, oh how I want to feel them so badly.. '

' Jimin's hips are so fucking gorgeous.. his thighs too, wanna suck them till' they turn purple everywhere.. '

'What will Jungkook do if I let him take over? '