I

Annabeth

"Dad!" Annabeth yelled while locking the door. "I'm home!"

The twins had already dissappeared into their rooms, leaving Annabeth and Percy alone in the living room.

"Did you bring my ice cream darling?!" Said Mr. Chase, he emerged from the stairs that led to the basement... also known as: his study. "Percy! Always a pleasure to see you young man!" He said, sticking a hand out to shake Percy's.

"Pleasure is mine, Mr. Chase." He replied, shaking his hand. "By the way, here is your ice cream, sir." Percy said, presenting him with the ice cream cup.

"Oh! Fantastic! Thanks Annabeth darling." He exclaimed.

"Actually, I didn't even ask for the ice creams. Percy did." She informed, looking proudly towards her boyfriend.

Frederick Chase, looked in awe as the couple looked at each other with love and admiration. Annabeth knew that her father only wanted the best for her little girl, but she also knew that her happiness meant very much to him. And to be quite truthful? No one. No one. Made her as happy as Percy did.

"Ahem" someone cleared their throat above them.

"Kathy, darling!" He said, motioning her to come. "Join us! We are having a very pleasant conversation. Now aren't we?" He searched Annabeth eyes' for help.

"Of course! We are having a splendid talk. Why don't you join us, Katherine?" She said faking innocence. Her step-mother wasn't completely bad, she had her moments. But she was a A class bitch when it came to Annabeth's personal life. More specifically... Percy.
According to her, he was a terrible influence, someone that just gets her in trouble, after trouble, after trouble. They had very heated fights over her relationship with Percy. Until one day she crossed the line...

"He is no good for you Annabeth! He only brings disgrace and catastrophes to this family!" Screamed Mrs. Chase.

"He doesn't! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! He was there when no one was there! Not you! Or Dad! Or Athena! It was him! Always him! He brings light to my world and only cares for my well being!" Annabeth yelled back. She was starting to get really angry.

"Oh! So he only cares for your well being?! So you are telling me that leaving you in that hole to search for that god damned statue was for your well being? Or throwing you both into that abyss of hell was for his love towards you?!" Her nosetrails were flaring with anger. Chest heaving erratically. But once she realized her mistake, her eyes widened and intook a sharp breath.

"How dare you..." Annabeth mumbled, barely audible.

"No- I- Look, Annabeth-"

"HOW DARE YOU!" She intergected, hot tears streaming down her face. Tears of anger. Tears of sadness. Tears of disappointment. "You... You monstruos excuse of a human! Daring to speak so lowly about the man WHO SAVED MY LIFE!"

"Annabeth, I didn-" Mrs. Chase tried to reason with her stepdaughter.

"I think that is enough, Katherine." Intervined Mr. Chase.
He understood that his wife had crossed the line of what was her buisness, and what was not. "Let her be."

Without another word, Annabeth turned on her heels and stormed off the house.

"I rather not. Thank you, Annabeth." Mrs. Chase replied coldly.

Besides Annabeth, Percy shifted uncomfortably under his girlfriend's stepmother stare.

"Well then okay, how about you guys take a seat I'll be right back." Offered Mr. Chase.

The couple took a seat on the bone white leather L-shaped couch, while the head woman of the family strode back upstairs, with a clear frown on her face.
Annabeth smirked slightly.

"To be an Athena child, you have a lot of Hermes' mischievousness." Percy said, chukling.

"Shut up, Seaweed Brain."

"Love you too, Wise Girl."

~

Zeus: I feel very pleased with this chapter.

Annabeth: *raises eyebrow*Is that really all you are going to say?

Zeus: I don't see why say anything else.

Percy: Well that is awfully weird, obviously coming from you.

Zeus: Well, why can't I enjoy my writing in peace?

Katherine: Because you are a terrible writer.

Zeus: Oh please. You are just mad I made you an A class bitch towards percabeth. My writing has nothing to do with it... right?

Annabeth: Who invited the annoying nutercracker?

Percy: I thought she was the creepy oompa loompa?

Annabeth: She can be both

Zeus: Did everyone ignore my question?

Katherine: Everyone is aware I'm still here right?

Uncle Rick: Darling... nobody gives a shit.

Zeus: Besides, you won't be here for long, sweetie.

Katherine: What do you- *Katherine has been kicked out ungracefully by Zeus, Annabeth, and Uncle Rick*

Zeus, Annabeth, and Uncle Rick: Much better.

Percy: ... Okay then... um.. Well if you liked the chapter be sure to vote. Also comment your opinion, its very much important to us.

Annabeth: And don't forget that your ideas are what boosts us.

Zeus: Until next time...

Everybody: BYEEE!