Obsession

"Uh, boss, what is this?" A battle droid asked General Grievous in their usual nasally voice. Grievous quickly grabbed the notebook from the droid. "Foolish droid! Give that to me! It is my research on General Kenobi! Battle tactics and such! Very important information!" The droid looked confused. "But how does his taste in tea help us defeat him in battle?" Grievous averted his eyes in embarrassment before stabbing the particular droid through with one of his light sabers. Said droid dragged themself away into another room without saying anything else. The other droids received a glare from Grievous for staring  and scrambled to look busy. At that, Grievous stomped off to his quarters.  Safe in his room, he opened the journal which was packed with information on the Jedi whom he had declared his rival. Everything from battle strategies, common sayings, favorite foods and tea, the color of his saber and techniques he used most often. He began daydreaming about their next meeting and how he would use this information to get the best of his enemy once and for all! Would he make an exception and torture him? Would he be foolish enough to keep his capture from his Master? No, no, he would most likely follow procedure— even if he didn't want to.
In any case, he could not wait to battle with General Kenobi once more! If only he could locate him...! Did he enjoy their battles as much? He wondered as he entered another coughing fit. His health was annoyingly poor in the past years and he would never admit to fearing everything that meant. Every person has a prime and his was certainly over, despite all his upgrades and repairs. It was hard to believe that he was once an organic creature. He shook away such thoughts. He hid the journal under a trick drawer and went toward the communication bay to see if there was an update on the tracking beacon.