chapter 7

Author: I am here again and I will update faster maybe on the same day I did chapter 6 or the other day but in the same way I will post fast just that goodbye.

3 person pov

All Z-Fighters were prepared for these "saibamans" who were dangerous for some of their friends but it was no danger to goku and tigress or to piccolo.

"It looks like I'll be in charge of ending them," said Goku.

"No goku I will fight with them after all I want to prove my worth I will be in charge of fighting with them" yamcha said with confidence.

Goku was silent to his friend if he was crazy or if he was very brave but it was true he always fought and defeated his enemies without letting others fight or for obvious reasons of strength or his willingness to fight, but he decided to let Yamcha take care of it where yamcha was happy, and he made an arrogant smile on his face and prepared to fight the saibaman.

A saibaman approached the yamcha ready to fight yamcha took up his fighting stance, and they went on the attack.

Yamcha vs saibaman

Yamcha started and went to attack the saibaman who dodged and went into the air they started punching and kicking each other until yamcha punched him straight in the face and hit him to hit the ground, and then he started making a shell with his hand "kamehameha!" yamcha screamed and fired at the saibaman who was unable to defend himself thus receiving the blow and killing him.

Yamcha landed on the floor and started laughing.

"I don't need help I will take care of all the four left over" Yamcha said arrogantly.

Vegeta laughed and said "don't you think you're very confident Earthman? I think you should look back"

After that, yamcha and everyone saw that the saibaman was not dead and jumped up and grabbed the yamcha.

"Argh get out of me" yamcha said.

But the unexpected happened the saibaman started to accumulate a lot of energy that could only mean something ... self-destruction goku realized and tried to help but it was too late the saibaman  exploded revealing Yamcha.

 self-destruction goku realized and tried to help but it was too late the saibaman  exploded revealing Yamcha

Dead.

"Yamcha!" Krillin shouted in despair.

Everyone was shocked by what they had just seen, the saibaman practically killed himself just to kill Yamcha.

"That wretch killed himself just to kill Yamcha," said piccolo.

"Damn I will never forgive you" goku said in fury.

"This is unbelievable what a bastard," tigress said angrily.

Goku was getting ready to fight, but they saw that krillin's power started to rise and in fury krillin raised both arms and started to concentrate energy in the arms, launching a beam of energy that the two saiyans and saibamans  dodged but krillin raised his arms making his attack go up, and then he dropped his hand, separating six attacks in total, where he hit all the saibamans except the two saiyans who dodged the attack.