VII. CITY OF PLEASURE

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

Hushed, breathy moans rang across Taehyung's private studio. Jeongguk was straddling him, so the man cupped his ass, all whilst littering his neck in wet, hungry, kisses. He needed Jeongguk. He needed him badly. The model was grinding against his clothed core, bulging in his pants. He was quite unsure of what to do, given he'd never touched anyone in that lifetime of his. Hard was to suppress his instincts: he was growing greedier by the minute.

"You're quite sensitive..." Taehyung snickered, his tongue wandering about the boy's mouth, savoring his honeydew-scented lips. He tasted like all things pure and holy at the same time, peppered with light undertones of sin. It felt like kissing a literal angel. "You're getting hard, aren't you?" the painter let out, glancing down at Jeongguk's bulge, visible from underneath his robe.

"Oh..." Jeongguk murmured, a reddish hue coloring his once-pale cheeks. He was mortified.

"Oh, no need to be ashamed, love," Taehyung reassured him, fondling his face, seething under his palm. "Let me take care of it," he said, leaving Jeongguk an incoherent mess of stutters.

"Hey- What are y-" He panicked. Taehyung pushed him onto the couch, back hitting its leather surface with a dull thud. He then got on his knees.

"No, stop!" Jeongguk squeaked, his heartbeat fastening. "I... I don't think you should do it." He looked away, blushing.

Taehyung chuckled, "Why is that?" he teased, head nestled in between Jeongguk's thighs.

The boy stilled. "Maybe..." he let out softly, "y-you should let me do it." His brown eyes waxed glassy, either for the arousal or the abashment, Taehyung couldn't tell.

"But you've never done such things, have you, little one?" he quizzed. Jeongguk shook his head frantically. "Then, Imma have to teach you a few, filthy things." Voice suddenly hoarse, Taehyung lured Jeongguk into yet another kiss, palming his hard member in the process.

Ignoring the series of faint whimpers coming from the boy, he stroked his length ever so lightly, sensing Jeongguk relax with every gentle pump and simultaneously grow in his palm.

"Better?" Taehyung ensured, parting from Jeongguk's mouth just to stare at him.

"H-hmm," The boy hummed through hooded lids.

"Good," Taehyung retorted, aiding him to strip off his clothes till he was in his underwear. Jeongguk was now bare and aching for a new sense of affection he was yet to experience, one only Taehyung could provide. "Don't be afraid, angel," the man let out, sensing Jeongguk's uneasiness. "I'll be gentle."

Jeongguk looked even more distressed than before. "I've- I've never been touched before," he broke down, fragile. Taehyung cupped his jaw, forcing him to lock gazes.