Honesty-8

No one pov.

"MY NAP KISS?"

Sihyeon eyes widened , when she heard it.......... she immediately look dow and blushed 

<what could she do more than that?>.... Seonghwa on the other hand smirking at her reaction~~

"What happened ? if you didn't do it I'm going not going make you live peacefully!! Mark my words~~~~~" He said the same was he used to talk to her...

She playfully rolled her eyes "Do it one more time , I'm going to kiss you right away!!!" he warned her ...

"You s-should s-sleep!! I've a-l-lot of work to do..." she shyly said and he suddenly pulled her by his chest and she sat on his lap. Her eyes popped - out 

"Try to do it one more time!! Your lips will smashed mine!!" she hid herself in the crook of his chest trying not to  be noticed by him , her pinky blushed cheeks...

"I've told you already , you look good with pinky cheeks!!" his tone was like he was waiting for a kiss from her.. She rolled her eyes - She leaned forward 

MORE CLOSE~

MORE CLOSE~

KNOCK~KNOCK~

She pooped out his lap, and stood up "COM-COME IN" She stuttered a lit bit of embarrassment...

A liitle girl came in , "Were you busy? I'm sorry!!" the little girl said about of Four-years . Her cute accent made both of them laugh.."NO No" Sihyeon said softly and the little girl smiled at her. 

"How are you , Jinwoo? did you miss Sihyeon unnie? " Jinwoo nodes and hug her.

"you know that I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!" she said and Sihyeon chuckled.

"Did Minho hyung came with you?" she nodes and whisper something on his ear. Seonghwa was looking at them - " what!?" he said when he notice that both the female ladies were staring at her..

"Hi, mister! It's nice to meet you... I'm Jinwoo ,Lee Jinwoo . nice to meet you!" Jinwoo bows and look at him for his response.

"I'm Seonghwa, Park Seonghwa" he said while picking up  Jinwoo into  his lap..

"How old are you?" he asked and she showed her five fingers "I'm four years!" she said and Seonghwa chuckled at her cuteness...

"Jinwoo, be here with him .I'll be right away!" she turned around but Seonghwa was fast enough to catch her hand... "You are not going anywhere?" he glared at her to do what he want but...

"Jinwoo come here!" Sihyeon whisper something to her and she nodes and made her way to Seonghwa and sit on his lap. Seonghwa was way to confused ; he heared the door closed and look at thr little girl sitting on his lap~~~~

Jinwoo kissed her in his cheeks "Unnie told me to do it,She said that she will not pay later!" she stood up and waved at her....

Seonghwa sat at the bed like a Dumbass "what the f*ck happened just now?" his inner soul finally spoke.