surprise-11

Sihyeon pov.

It's been 3 months after we have graduated out of the university and 3months that I have started taking a job. Seonghwa is now having a really success in his carrier but due to our job we could meet barely...

Sometimes one time in a week <sigh> TBH, We both never picked ourself as being in a relationship~~ It's more like that we both know we have feeling towards each other....

I mean is it important to be in a relationship?

We were having patient these days a lot, so I have to work more... Sometimes we just need to sleep in our office because of these lot of work~~ It's impossible to say that
I'm not tired!!!

It's funny sometimes that you are walking around the streets, you can see 'The person you love' face clearly!!! Sometimes, I laugh at myself that everyone knows us as 'Best Friends'

Sometimes I wonder it was just yesterday that I meet him in the cafe where everything strated!! Hope, someday we will overcome this situation?

*****************

My phone rang from my purse:

'Baby Boy🏵️'

Bold:Seonghwa
Normal:Sihyeon

what are you doing?

Lot of patients are here admitted today... I've lot of work. I'm free right now

Can we meet? If you are free?

Oh!! Okay but where?

Near the University~~

But why so sudden?

Don't ask me more question, come there no other question!!

Call ended

What just happened to him? I took off my coat and wear my scarf , took my phone and purse and went off to my university...

****************

I find myself walking alone in this lonely University that I started my life with him... I went towards green grass present behind the building.

"Booo~~~~~"

"My God!!" I scream while trying to look behind...

"Stu~~pid~~ I was just gonna die!!" I shout at Seonghwa who was chuckling at me... I hit him, I was really scared.

He run his wide arms around my waist and his his head on the crook of my neck... "Just stay like this for a moment, hmm?" I stayed quiet because if I deny he's gonna be angry¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"Why did you called me? Something important?" I was really concerned why he called me argent in this time.

He nods, he made me face him ----
"Sihyeon, you have always done
magic in my life since I've meet you. I fall in  Love with you was the best magic that ever happened... You made me a person that I have left that about decades. Having you around is something I'm use to but because of our jobs I can't ----" I chuckled softly.