Boyfriend -6

No one pov.
After two days~~~

"So what's your answer?" He asked her not trying to look at her.

"I'll pass. If I said yes , your rich ass might  hurt you there soo you should pass it on!!"

"And why will it happen? My rich ass wouldn't hurt you!" He said knowing the fact that she was refusing him.

"Hope so............. but my parents<sigh>.." he looked at her confused.

"what? you are worried that I will  embarrass you because I'm rich.......... that's really  dumb thinking you have" He smirked and gave her a 'REALLY' look and  she looked at him shocked.

"how did you know?" was the question she was dying to ask him; he looked back at her for the first  time there eyes meet again.. He lean forward and look at her freatures :  

FAIR SKIN , RED LIPS, CHOCOLATE HAIR COLOR , BROWN BLACK EYE COLOR >>>>>>>

' CAN I TOUCH HER?'

"Who will wouldn't fall for such a 'BEAUTY'!!!!" He smirked playfully to himself..... 

<COUGH>

Their eyes parted ways-- "what's your decision? don't think about that dumbass thought!!!" she nodded quitely. Feeling sorry for way thinking about him.....

SILENCE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OKAY!!" The answer he was waiting for two days ~~~~~~

" when are we going then? " Seonghwa asked him . Sihyeon looked looked at him worried ;  she looked down and then turned her glazed upon the person confused!!!

" what happend again?"

" Can you be my boyfriend for one day?"  their eyes meet again................

"Just for that day if you are comming?" she mummbled feeling terribely shy..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AkWaRd Atmosphere

"Never thought a girl would proposee me face- to -face <chuckle>........ don't play dumbbb!!"  he said sarcastingly....... she cutely pucnh his arm>> 

"I'm serious.... my Mom and dad wanted me to have a boyfriend , just that if I've grown up . SILLY !!! Huh ? "

" DON'T worry I was just.....<sigh>  ASK-ING !!!!!" She continued.

" No problem!!" her eyes widened or just popped out ................

She hug him while thanking him.... Seonghwa was quite uncomfortable but he couldn't even deny that.......  It was just like his FATHER hug..

MEMORIES were flowing in his mind....... It was the same way his Father hug him when he got the FIRST position in his marathon when he was in grade- 6 in his school..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you so much!!!!!!!!" Sihyeon said while brokeing the hug..

"Should we go tomorrow? Its GOOD DAY - Saturday !!!!" she said and he could only nod..

The bell rings and she waved him GOODBYE~~~~~~~~~~~ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what just happened??? 

"DAD,DAD,DAD can you here me?" he shout and look up at the CALM-SLOWLY-MOVING clouds...

He could still smell the fragrance of her perfume on his cloths... Sihyeon was stuck at that time- what was he thinking?  

"What did she do to me?" he said while taking a handful hair and stroking it back....

" I will really wanted to be your boyfriend>>>>"  A 'NAUGHTY' smirk formed in his lips.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"DEARLY A 'GOOD' BOYFRIEND!!~~~~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys did you watch ITZY 'Not shy'

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Fxcking soooo good!!!!!!!!

Stream you guys~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote:)