Final chapter: Will of Diamond, hearts of Gold

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kakyoin: I think it worked... The same as for Kira... The arrow made his Stand evolve even further !

"If your 'Bite the Dust' was born from your desire to not meet us, and finally escape... Then this was born from my will to keep everyone free from your evil ! [DARK VOID] ACT III, DARKEST VOID !!"

*Stand user: Y/n L/n

Stand: Dark Void ACT 3, Darkest void: -Power E/B

-Speed E/B

-Range E

-Durability C

-Precision E/B

-Potential D

Appearance: A glove appearing on the user's left hand, made of something similar to black leather. It doesn't have any pattern, except for the swirl on the palm. It is noticeable that it can be removed without causing the Stand to disappear.

Main Ability: Stand seal.

Direct appliance of the swirl pattern on a Stand user will "Seal" their power inside the glove, negating all effects it could have caused.

Once trapped, it is impossible for the Stand to escape, no matter how far the user can be or how much time passes. The only way to release it is either to stop using ACT 3, or to seal another Stand, ACT 3 being only able to seal one at a time. If a second one is sealed, the first one will immediately be set free.

It is worth noting than ACT 3 does not protect the user like ACT 1 or 2. While released, they are vulnerable to Stands. Its ability also cannot affect itself, as it can't seal itself.

Second ability: Granted protection.

Direct appliance on a Non-Stand user or an inanimate object will grant them protection similar to ACT 1. They will be unaffected by Stand effects, and direct attacks will bounce back instead of phasing through.

(A/n: The "E/B" in the stats marks the difference between the Stand's stats by itself, because I don't think a glove can do much things by itself, and once worn by the user. The B's are simply what I assume would be the stats for a trained Hamon warrior.)

"ACT 3 have turned white... Your Killer Queen and everything that goes with it is not under your control anymore."

Kira: No... I am gonna push... Now is the time... Push... The switch... Hurry, Killer Queen...

 Hurry, Killer Queen