Chapter 12

Guess who back after three months. Me the damn author. Sorry I haven't updated in so long I been stressing and dealing with prelims and I have a major exam coming up in a few months call the 'N' levels so this is probably the last update you will get for the months.

After a week

Its been a week after the press conference and both Nayeon and Jungkook been book for CF and other after they announced their relationship. Sure it is easier for both of them to spend time together but it all business-related and no time for them to spend with each other individual.

Being book for shows. Making them both wore out easily since their schedule were just full of shooting they had to do and never spending some quality time with eachother made them felt as if the relationship wasn't there anymore.

Nayeon was the more worried one since she was the one. That was targeted by the public after Jungkook had announced their relationship. She was hiding it to herself only. Not telling her manager, the members and even Jungkook. She knew relationship are built on trust but she didn't want to burden him further.

There was only one person who, she share her worried with. It was Jihyo. She was the one whenever the members needed help she was there. And since she is in a relationship, she thought it was best to go to her to talk about her problem.

She was currently in the waiting room alone. She was on a CF shoot with Jungkook. She had invited Jihyo so that she could talk to her about the issue. Her face hidden in her legs as she cover the rest with her arms. She started to cry, the pressure of the relationship was heavy on her. She didn't know if she could take it anymore. She was holding on for the sake of Jungkook. Whenever she did something, Jungkook was already there happy for her. She just didn't want to let Jungkook down.

She heard the door open. She assumed it was Jihyo checking up on her. She sniff to stop her crying. She could feel the seat beside her sinks down and just felt as if Jihyo was beside her.

"Jihyo I don't know, how to coutinue with this relationship. I know he still love me but with all the CF and shows we been doing it been hard to tell. I don't want to give up on him. He doesn't know about the threat I received and I don't want him to know. I care about him and don't want to burden him." Nayeon just started talking while stopping to subdue her tears in between each sentence trying to not break her voice.

"Hey." The faint voice said to her but it stopped as she coutinue on.

"He so pure from the world. And with his world tour coming. I don't want to add more pressure to him. I just don't want to disappoint him at all. I just want a day where we can have a fun date without worrying about anything at all. I just want him to be happy." Nayeon ended with the sentence that broke her.

She always just wanted Jungkook to be happy. She cry even more. She didn't hear anything from Jihyo or so she thought. She liked her head out and saw that Jungkook was beside her looking directly at her. She quickly hid her head back. She couldn't come to the fact that Jungkook was beside her the entire time.

Jungkook, on the other hand, came to see Nayeon before he had to film more scenes. He needed a break from the crew, so he thought seeing his girlfriend for a while is a good idea. But, once he stepped into the waiting. He knew something was wrong. Sure, it was obviously from how she sat. But, he could feel the vibe from her it was dark and sad. He told a crew to have a longer break since he needed a to help Nayeon.

He quietly sat beside her, before he could talk to her. She had already started talking after hearing the whole thing. He was thinking how could someone so bubbly keep some many worried to herself. He was feeling bad that he didn't know. The effect of her last sentence made a huge effect on him.  It was unlike anything he had heard. The fact that she made it her goal to make him happy broke him. He had to be silent to take it in.

Once, Nayeon made eye contact with him. He could feel the sincere word she said affect him. He kept quiet but lifted her up and out her on his lap. Making sure, she was comfortable. Putting her head in the crook of his neck. He knew that she wasn't ready to talk and he didn't want her to force it out. He needed to be the boyfriend she needed at the moment it was a moment of sadness for her. He kept whispering swett nothing to her, trying to make her find better.

He had stop hearing cried from her. She was coutinue to sniffles but it was normal after crying. He didn't want to disturb her so he was there for her and only her. Once, he felt she was completely fine. He look down and saw that she was grabbing his shirt tightly not wanting him to go back to shooting. He found it extremely cute. Nayeon had finally look up and they made eye contact. She wanted to break it it but Jungkook lifted her chin to ensure that they didn't break the eye contact.

"I want you to know that. Whenever you need me. Tell me, text me or call me. I'm always there for you. Don't keep everything to yourself. I'm here for you and who cares about the threat because the only one I care about it you and oh the members. Please never keep anything from me. I need you like you need me. My goal is to make you happy. My Nayeon" Jungkook said without breaking eye contact once.

It was one of the rare moment the lovers showed their vulnerable side to each other. Both wanting the best for each other but one ended up hurting herself because of it. Both of them knew the relationship wasn't prefect but they plan to make it and overcoming every obstacle that came their way.

"After this shoot. Let go out for a date. We need one." Jungkook said to Nayeon

She agree and they cuddle in the room before they had to coutinue. It was a good moments for both of them. Nayeon had finally learn that she was never alone. She always had the members, her family and Jungkook beside. Jungkook had learn that she needed to show people he was there and be transparent about things to make sure people won't be so worried about him.

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+//+/+/+/+/+/+//+/+/+/+/+//+/+/
Hey it me. The Author and from the beginning I wanted to release the chapter in early January but it had to study for my major exams so I couldn't but I finally finished this chapter. So let hope I can give you guys more chapter.

And yeah I CANT STOP ME IS THE BEST

BYE
/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+//+/+/+/+//+/+/+/+/+/+/+