WELCOME

In this book, you will find, and you can also request various types of 5SOS Imagines.

Make sure you read the the entire things as I've given the format or just skip to the format part.

I'll be making and taking requests for the following -:

♥Regular Imagines -: You are their wife/girlfriend whatsoever and song preferences

♥BSM's -: Brother Sister Moments.

♥DDM's -: Daddy Daughter Moments.

You can tell me if you want an angst imagine or whatever type like angst, sad, fluff etc, and Ofcourse the plot.
**

FORM FOR THE REQUEST
(PLEASE REFER WHILE REQUESTING)

Format for regular, BSM, and DDM imagines -:

♥Your name (optional...you can have your request be for 'X' reader as well just so that everyone can relate)

♥Your age (optional)

♥Any extra information about you (optional)

♥Which boy you want (you can have more than one boy. Let me know if you want a 4/4)

♥What you want it to be about/plot (include if you want it to be angsty, fluff, or whatever)

**
I WILL TAKE UPTO FIVE REQUESTS AT A TIME AND AS SOON AS THEY WILL BE DONE, YOU ALL MAY START REQUESTING AGAIN.
**
I hope you like my book. You can private message me or comment your request and I'll make sure to do it. You can also give details about what all you want in the imagines.

**

Please, do not copy my work.

Copyright infringement is punishable by law.

**
Tell me what you feel about the book honestly as I'm very open to criticism.

Feel free to point out any mistakes.

And, if you are looking for a friend or someone to talk to, feel free to message me or write on my wall and I'll get back to you ASAP.