chapter 13

Monica P.O.V

After the dance party was over, i sat down on my bed and then realization hit me. Bakugo asked me out on a date...BAKUGO ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE?! Well sort of a date. I let out a squeal of pure happiness. I laid down in bed again and slowly drifted into sleep.

I woke up the next morning, and i quickly got up and started to change, i changed into a black sports bra and black leggings and put on my running shoes. I braided my hair and was about to open the door when i heard a loud knock. And i took a wild guess that it was bakugo, i opened the door and as expected he was there standing in the door way, he was wearing a black tank top with some joggers. He turned around and looked at me up and down, and turned a light shade of pink. I cocked my head to the side and gave him a confused look.

"Whats wrong bakugo?" i asked

"N-nothing just noticed you have nice abs." he said

"Oh thank you! But not better then yours" i said

"Yeah that true." he replied

I giggled, and we started to head out. We were walking and then sero and deni popped up.

"Where are you two headed?" asked denki

"The gym!" i said

"Mind if we come alo-"

"No." snapped bakugo

I shrugged and he pulled me along. After a while we arrived, as soon as we got there we started training. We went to the lifting bench and i laid down, i put my hands on the bar and started lifting. My claws were digging into my skin and i could feel them starting to bleed. I didnt care i dont feel the pain anyways. Bakugo came over and watched me.

"Dumbass your hands are bleeding because of your claws." he said

"I know and i dont care." i replied

He kept staring.

"But... i do..." he said silently

"What was that katsuki bakugo cares?!" i said surprised

"Shut up before i explode your face off!" he snapped

I giggled.

It was night time and we were heading out, bakugo said he needed to go to the bathroom so he went back inside. I waited it was an empty street and it was dark. I heard footsteps approaching me, i started to sweat and i was looking around. Then a dark shadow came up to me, after it came closer i saw it was a man that had the teleporting powers. He opened up a portal and i screamed. Then it when dark.

Bakugo P.O.V

I walked outside and i was expecting that alley cat to be there, but i guess she went ahead before me. I started walking to U.A.

I arrived a little past eight oclock. I scanned the room and didnt see monica anywhere. I shrugged it off and started to head to the showers. She must be okay in her dorm.