Fated Encounter

"Who is going to be a mom?" With a very curious look he looked between me and Ria. I didn't know what to tell him. I was so scared to think he'll hate me for being pregnant when he didn't even though about having a baby. I felt my pulse jumping over my neck. I couldn't hear anything clearly as my vision started to get faded. My body seems to get heavier to the point at which I can't even hold my body composed. I could clearly feel my body getting relaxed on Ria as I my eyes closed on it's own.

"Sara!" The last thing I heard was the worried voice of Will. I don't remember what happened then. I felt myself floating on the sea of memories... The most beautiful and precious memories of us. The fated encounter of us.

After a whole year of working hard, I decided to take a 6 months course on fashion designing while continuing my part-time jobs with allocated time. Ria promise me that she will take care of my tuition fees, but I worked harder till then only for attending the class.

It was really an awesome experience that I had in class today. People from different background and age group gathered there. Some people came there after finishing their diploma in various sectors. It was wonderful meeting people there. They are not so immatured like the students from my high school. Most of the people don't have time to have conversation with us.

At the end of the day I was standing at the counter attending the customers. Usually I get regular customers, but I found a new handsome guy looking out of space sitting at the counter. I felt something strange when I looked at him. I don't know how to explain that weird feel, but something bothered me. I moved towards him to get his order.

"How can I help you sir?" I asked with little concern because I couldn't read his facial expression at all. I was told that I'm good at reading people but I had no idea about him when our looks were fixed on each others. He just looked into my eyes as if he was reading me completely like an open book, but I stood there like a prisoner on his gaze.

"Whiskey neat!" He didn't had any expression on his face as if he is a robot. Even though he didn't wore any expression on his face, he looked extremely handsome and if he came down from heaven. I wondered how good a smile will look on his lips. 'What am I thinking now' I asked myself and went back to work. I prepared the drink and served him. He just glared at the drink for a while before I shifted my attention to another customer.

Even after I finished my shift he was still sitting in the same counter with the same glass. When he was just staring at the glass, a girl with dirty blonde hair who looked like a doll chained her arms around his neck and whispered something to him. I don't know what she said, but his expression was just the same as from earlier. 'Is he wearing any mask to hide his expressions?' I wondered. He easily unlinked her arms from his shoulder and pushed her down like she's nothing than a pillow.

"How dare you mistreated me like this?" She yelled in disbelief. Her tone was so metallic which is not at all hearable. "Do do know who you are messing with? Who do you think you are?" She shouted. When he stood from his stool and started to approach her, she moved backwards in fear.

"She deserves it. But I can't let anyone fight in the club. I promised Ria that I'll guard this place as mine." I said it to myself before going to stop that handsome devil from killing that witch in our business place. "Sir." He turned his attention from that girl to me. "Can you come with sir? I'll lead you to the private cabin if you want."

"No thanks!" He said coldly and still expressionless.

"Who do you think you are?" That girl asked me in a bitchy tone which I hate the most. I didn't gave any attention to her as I returned to the counter. She was thrown out of the bar by some other customer because of her slurty actions. Even though our bar is not a very fancy one, it is very classic as well as classy one. We respect the privacy of our customers and they also helps us in clearing some bitches who brings troubles with them.

Late that night when I was returning to my apartment after closing the bar, I saw a group of people bullying someone in some distance. I hate it when strong one bullied the weaker, because I had enough of that in my life. When I approached them, I saw that handsome man from before getting bullied. For some reason it seems as if he's trying to... Ugff... I don't know. I felt something strange. I rushed there by gathering all of my courage, and as I get closer I noticed weapons with those bastards.

"What are you doing?" I thought sound won't come out from my throat, but it came pretty louder than I expected. Those bull like bastards turned to my direction with an ugly smirk which I wanted to destroy with my not so strengthened arms. But I waited patiently for them to make the first move because I have some surprises for them.

"What do you want pussy? You wanna me to play with you? Just give me a minute... I'll finish him off." A huge man with a cut on his eyebrows licked his dry mouth as he said it to me.

Before I could respond he raised his hand with knife and motioned it towards that handsome man. "Noooo." I jumped on him and tried to pull that knife from him.

Smash!!!

I didn't noticed the other man tried to hit me with a rod but the handsome man blocked it and broke that rod. "You are trouble. I don't like troublesome bitch. You die." The big guy threw me like a ball on the ground and raised his hand to hit me with the knife. I turned in the other direction to look for that handsome guy but he was also held by the other guys.

As the knife approached me, I realized that it will be a miracle if I could get saved. But I didn't regret jumping into this to save someone else. I closed my eyes tightly. It seems like forever, but the knife didn't reached me. When I opened my eyes, we were surrounded by cops. My goodness, my surprise came in time to protect us.

After answering the investigation by the cops, we were allowed to go home. "Thank you." He said with a faint smile in his face which was so heartwarming.

"It's Okay." I smiled at him. I felt familiar and unfamiliar at the same time while looking at him.

"Will." He leaned his hand for a handshake.

"Sara." We stood there looking into each others eyes for the time period of god only knows. I still remember that day as if it happened just yesterday.

When I opened my eyes, Will was sitting in the bed near me holding my hand as if I'd get disappeared if he don't hold it. "Sara!" How could I forget my best friend who's sitting on the other side of the bed. As soon as she called me, Will took me in arms.

"Baby!" He smashed his lips on mine and it feels like I'm flying in the sky towards heaven. I felt drunken the moment his tongue entered into my mouth and started to explore it completely without any hideout. He have the power to make me week the moment he kisses me like there is no tomorrow.

"Tsk tsk... You guys must remember that you have audience here." Ria teased us but Will seems to not be bothered by her comments. "Okay okay... I'm going out. Finish it sooner so that we can know how long you are pregnant." She left us alone in our bedroom and then it hit me harder. Because I forgot that I'm pregnant when Will smashed his lips on mine. Once again I got panic and my body started to shiver under Will's embrace.

"I'm sorry Will." I said nervously. I was so scared to the point at which the tears started to roll down my eyes continuously.

He took my face in his hand and raised my chin to let our eyes meet. "Don't ever feel sorry for making me the most happiest man in the world." He kissed away my tears as I held him like I'd get lost if I let him go.

I felt great full that he was happy with me being pregnant, but what I didn't know is, it's not everything. I didn't know there are many things that are kept from me which will change my life completely when I learn the truth. I didn't know then that my dream family is going to get crumbled because of that big fat lie... Which is not only just a lie, but betrayal.