4

I entered the building and it's's not too fancy or too luxurious. I went to the receptionist and asked her about someone called Min Yoongi and she told me he worked on the 14th floor.

"14th floor?..."- I asked again afraid of the confirmation.

"Yes mam, 14th floor"- she said nicely.

So up I went... through the stairs....
Someone really close to me had an accident on a elevator and until this day I'm afraid of them.

I finally got to the 14th floor, I opened the door and I lowered my head with my hands relying on my knees as I'm catching for air.

"Oh...you!"- someone said and I shot my head up. It was Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?"- he asked.

"Here"- I said still catching for air and giving him the pen drive.

"Why did you take the stairs? There's an elevator"- he said.

"It's more comfortable for me"- I said.

"Sure...anyways....thank you, I was looking for this"- he said about to leave.

"Wait! You wrote those songs, right?"

"Why?"- he answered with a question.

"They're good, really good"- I said.

"Clearly not good enough"- He stated.

"No, they are good. First love was my favourite. I have the melody in my head still"- I said.

"Look, I have deadlines to accomplish...what do you really want?"- he asked.

"Teach me"- I determinedly said.

He looked at me for a minute and I believed he was going to agree.

"No"- he said and turned his back on me to leave.

"What? Why?"- I chased him.

"Because I don't have time and I don't want to...so no"- he said in his bad boy act.

"Please I-"

"Look, princess, you're a classical violinist. If you want to compose, I'm pretty sure someone who doesn't write pop would be great for you. I'm not the catch..."- he turned to me.

"But I want to do pop"- I said.

"You have a great life as it is, don't ruin it, princess"- he said turning to leave again.

"Stop calling me that. Besides you know nothing about my life...if I say I want to do this it's because I do"- I chased him again starting to get annoyed, which is not usual to me.

"And if I say I don't want to do it then I don't want to. "- he looked at me in the eyes coldly.

"But-"

"No"- he bitterly told me.

I couldn't help but just to look at him rather hurt than angry. His cold stare is still on him and I think it was noticable I was offended.

 His cold stare is still on him and I think it was noticable I was offended

"What? You never heard a no in your life?...you should learn it princess...a 'yes' to all your requirements isn't always going to happen in the real world."- he said and I got even more hurt.

My life must look so easy to him...to everyone...I left him before he could even tell me to, annoyed by his behavior.

*******"******

Yoongis POV
I got in my studio after that little battle with the hotel girl and now I'm thinking I was a little bit harsh on her.
My day has not been going well and I had no sleep yesterday...I ended up taking it on her.

Should I say sorry?...ah, I don't know...I don't even know her...

Its now almost 10pm and I was going to get some coffee when a middle aged man in a suit aproached me, scaring me.

"Oh, Jesus!"- I put my hand on my chest calming my heart.

"You're Suga, right?"- he asked.

"Who are you?"- I asked.

"Paolo. I'm Miss Lee's driver"

Once he said this I frowned.

"Okay and...? Is she here?"- I asked looking behind him to see if my eyes could catch her.

"No, I came here alone. She told me what you said to her"- he said.

"What? You came here to convince me too?"- I ironically asked.

"No...I just want you to say sorry to her..."

"For what? Refusing her offer? She can't have everything she wants. I'm not her father to agree to-"

"Mister Min, can you go out to drink with your friends?"- he suddenly asked.

"Why are you asking me that?"- I frowned.

"Can you?"- he asked again.

"Yeah..."- I answered hesitant.

"Can you wear whatever you want?"- he asked.

"Off course..."

"Can you hear any type of music you want?"

"Yeah..."- I answered.

"Well Miss Lee can't...so the next time you judge a person make sure you know what you're talking about. She might have heard the word 'no' more than you have"-He said looking very harsh.

I thought for a moment and he is right. I don't know her at all and I judged her for the amount of money she has.

"Bring her here tomorrow"- I told him.

"Really?"- he asked as a smile appeared on his face.

"Aren't you her driver? Please do the favor"- I said.

He bowed his head, but before he could leave, I asked him something.

"Why can't she do all that? Is she a minor or something? Does she have any health problems?"- I asked because for some reason I got curious.

"She is 21 and very healthy, the thing is that her father controls her. Even the money she makes goes to him. He controls her bank account to make sure she doesn't have enough money to leave... So that's the life she has been leaving...rules, rules, and more rules...she can't do anything if it's not violin related."

"But why don't you help her? You seem to be fond of her"- I said.

"I have a family to feed...I can't be fired...but you don't work for him..."- he said smiling and left politely.

This girl might be something different than I thought she was...