16

I went back to the after party and my father immediately called my name.

"Y/n, please come here"- he told me and I obeyed.

Once I got to him, a familiar face was next to him. Choi SeJun. I suddenly became nervous.

"This is Choi SeJun. He is the singer I told you about"- my father introduced me to him even though I already know him.
I decided to pretended I didn't know this man. How would I explain my father I knew him

"I'm Lee Y/N"- I introduced myself, pretending I didn't know him, getting nervous.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Choi SeJun"- he surprisedly played along.

"Mr. Choi has some interesting deals about music. He thinks the classical world can be mixed up with the pop one."- my father explained.

"I don't see how that can happen"- I said.

"Well, my idea would be your father funding the concerts and the tours which would have a moment of classical music...you, to be more honest"- SeJun said.

"People come to see you, not me"- I said.

"They come to see you"- my father claimed.

"You can't force people into liking something"- I determinedly said and my father got surprised. Maybe it hit him close to home since that is what he has been doing with me all this time.

"But we can make them more aware of it"- SeJun said.

"Mr. Choi, have you heard of something called honor?...it's something of mine I have to protect...I should be careful with who I want to represent me or call attention for my name...."- I said not forgetting what he did to Yoongi.
My father frowned and SeJun rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek clearly frustrated by my stubborness.

"Is this because of that Yoo-"

"If you'll excuse us, father and I need to greet the judges."- I interrupted SeJun and took my father with me so he wouldn't win.

We finally left the party and my father and I went to the car. When we entered I was quiet and just looking at the view from the outside, but I could feel my father staring at me.

"You were being very brave tonight"- he broke the silent atmosphere in the car.

I never really speak at these parties but that SeJun guy is not someone trustable.

"Is there something I should know?"- my father asked.

"I just don't think he is someone we can trust"- I explained.

"Why is that? Did you find anything bad on that research I told you to do about him?"

"It is rumoured that his songs are stollen...what will stop him from stealing from you?...he is the only one winning in this deal...he gets the money and the fame while the classical players get to be one minute on stage...it doesn't sound like a good deal..."- I said.

"I don't think that is a buisness for-"

"For me to be in, I know...I'm just saying what I think...the final call is always yours"- I told my father politely. He didn't yell or anything. He just gave me a cold look and the rest of the ride was quiet.

We got home and I said goodnight to my father to go up to my room, but he spoke making me stop.

"Y/n...if you find anything else about Mr. Choi, please tell me"- my father said and bid goodnight.
I couldn't help but to smile after that surprise. He never wants me to get in his buisness so this felt different of him.

I got to my room, but someone scared me.

"Why are you smiling like that?"- Yoongi asked in a jealous tone.

"How did you get in??"- I asked with my hand on my heart from the sudden presence.

"I was impatient so I called Paolo and he called your maid, so she opened the window for me"- Yoongi explained.

"Since when did you became best friends?"- I frowned.

"He is cool"- Yoongi said and I smiled.

I went closer to him, who was sitting on my bed, and he held my hand while looking up at me.

"Why were you smiling like that? Did someone flirt with you?"- he asked again.

"Just kiss me"- I said and he smiled immediately and so I kissed him.

"How was the party?"- he asked.

"Boring but interesting"- I said and explained to him what happened with SeJun.

"What an asshole...he probably just wants to steal from your father"- Yoongi agreed with me.

"But my father took my words in consideration"- I smiled.

"So that's why you're happy"- Yoongi said in realization and I nodded.- "You're too cute"- He added.

I put my head on his chest and I was ready to fall asleep.

"You did great today princess"- Yoongi said.

"Thank you for coming. It meant a lot to me"- I said.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"- I answered.

"I want to show the world you're mine"- he said.

"What do you mean?...we are together in public"- I said.

"But I want your father to be that public too...I want to go with you to these parties and hold your hand and show off to every single rich person there that you are mine"- Yoongi said.

"I'm not a trophy"- I claimed.

"Yeah...but you certainly are my most precious thing"- he said and the butterflies in my stomach flew.

"One day...I promise"- I said.

"Look at me when you say that"- and so I did. I looked up at him, right in the eyes and I promised him once again.
Sooner or later, I'm going to tell my father I'm giving up the violin to be a producer and the man I love is Yoongi. It will happen, I know it.

Yoongi was looking back right at me intensely and my heart stopped. The tension between us was growing more and more. That was when he kissed me.

 That was when he kissed me

"I'll leave now...or I won't be able to control myself.."- he said and kissed my head so he could leave after with no regrets.
He wished me goodnight and got out through the window.