𝟠: 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕥

hey! i'm back again :)

a little warning there may be mentions of ⚠️ sexual harassment ⚠️

you have been warned <33

🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷🧷

(y/n's pov)

i felt sick but i just did my best to put a happy face on. it's what i'm good at doing. i guess i am. i take a feel deep breaths. *inhales* and *exhales* a few times. my legs feel like jelly but at this point i can't do anything about it. i can't run away anyways. i hold on to my tray of water bottles all shakily.

"hey darling, i'll go in afterwards. you know i don't want none of our teammates suspecting anything." he smirked.

"umm...yeah okay." i push the door open with my left hand while i carry the tray of water bottles with my right arm.

"ohhh they you are! what took you so long??" the coach said.

"i'm very sorry. i-i was busy filling the water bottles since t-the-re were s-so many of t-them."

"it's okay kiddo next time do be a lot quicker, we just finished warming up, so can you please pass the water bottles to the boys!"

"y-yeah of course i can." well he isn't here yet i'll try to tell osamu first because he is always lowkey.

i pass out the water bottles to all the team. they all said thanks and bowed down to me. they all seem so nice, i hope it stays that way.

i know reach to osamu, giving him his water bottle.

"hey (y/n), are you okay? you seem to be shaking right now."

"ahhh you caught me. there's no point in saying "i'm okay" huh.

"what- what happened?" osamu said worriedly.

"so many things did and i'm not even sure where to start." i started to feel a lump in my throat but i managed to swallow it away.

"(y/n) i'm sorry but can you please tell me what's wrong. we all are worried sick for you, we noticed you took forever and we knew something's up."

"i-i okay...um the thing is i was filling up the water bottles and the same guy who commented about my body did things to me..." i tried not to start balling me eyes out keeping my cool. any minute now he can come in and i won't hear the end of this.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH! HE DID WHAT TO YOU?!" osamu yelled. i can tell he snapped like he had had it. at that moment i was terrified of my life.

everyone stopped and looked at your guys way.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" atsumu yelled.

"(y/n) HE DID WHAT TO YOU??!" aran said furiously.

i couldn't hold it anymore and i broke down in loud sobs.

osamu came over to my side, holding me into his arms while i sobbed onto his chest. my tears wetting his shirt but he didn't care at all because that wasn't important.

"OKAY! hold up what's this all about!?" the coach yelled.

everyone stood their mumbling and speculating the events unfolding in front of their eyes. they all stood quiet but in shock.

"sorry coach but we're going to have to step out and go to the sidelines. there's been a huge incident involving (y/n) and a guy WHILE she was filling the bottles." aran said.

the coach knew without even having to be told detailed information. he felt bad about everything that was happening. he let them all go to the sidelines and sort this out.