𝟙𝟝: 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪, 𝕤𝕖𝕥, 𝕘𝕠 !

𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟 <𝟛

(𝕪/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

"hey y/n, so tomorrow my girlfriend, luci is coming over and i thought it would be nice-

"LUCI IS COMING OVER TOMORROW?!" i literally snorted out loud. iwaizumi's mom peeped her head out the kitchen giving me the "are you okay?" look. iwaizumi furrowed his eyebrows.

"y-yeah so you know she's your cousin then?" iwaizumi questioned surprised that i somehow found out.

"DUH! oikawa was the one who mentioned her yesterday! i just can't believe she never got in contact with me knowing that i was here in japan." i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"of course he would he can never keep his mouth shut." he facepalmed himself and let out a laugh.

"yeah i noticed that LMAO." i pulled out my phone and texted oikawa to make sure he got home safe.

"did you just say LMAO out loud?" he looked at me crazy because who says 'LMAO' out loud. "you know what, i can see you and oikawa together, no cap."

hearing that made me blush madly. he ships us? omg! "what- really?" i pretended like i just didn't blush and asked like it didn't faze me at all. he stood by the stairs and walked by me sitting on the opposite side of where i seated at.

"well yeah, y'all known each other since 6 years old, a little before i met him. your personality and his can be balanced out, like you know opposite's attract. for example, luci is crazy smart, also crazy, and self-driven while me i'm more reserved and short-tempered." he sat on the couch turning on the tv changing the channel.

"well if you say! i know luci was always crazy, last time we saw each other was when we were 5. we were playing around and all of a sudden she bit my arm." i deadpanned.

"i beg your pardon?" he tried to hold a laugh but failed miserably.

"yeah yeah whatever! i'm gonna sleep because it's already 11:20pm." *ping ping* "and also because oikawa just texted me back. well goodnight!" i waved goodbye as i headed upstairs to my room. i entered my room closing the door behind me. literally, coming here has been so wild never in a million years would i have thought i would be meeting oikawa. also not me finding out that my own cousin also goes to aoba johsai.

oikawa 🚪🍑

me: HEY

oikawa 🚪🍑: why did you put 🚪🍑

me: cuz you're flat.

oikawa 🚪🍑: okay fair point 😀🔫

me: tehe, anyways did you get home safe?

oikawa 🚪🍑: i sure did little cutie 😌

me: excuse me? you said what-

oikawa 🚪🍑: can you not read, little cutie?

me: oh my, why have i heard little cutie before-

oikawa 🚪🍑: probably on youtube but you didn't hear that from me 😳

me: oh okay. wAIT-

oikawa 🚪🍑: okay well anyways, i'm coming over at 8am to pick you up so we can all go to practice and you can pick up your uniforms.