Chapter 3

A/N: omg, today I went to a garden place, and it was beautiful, it's the pic I put up the top. It has a river and everything and I think I'm in love with a scenery aha, anyways enjoy the chapter!

Alison's POV:

Someone was calling my name. I open my eyes, to see alby shaking me.

"Greenie, come on, you've got your tour today and your trying out your chores. I woke you up early do you could have the tour before breakfast then try out some jobs.

I started getting ready and met alby out side of my/newts room.

~~Le time skip~~

Days flew by, and I had tried every job, but track hoes and Minhos job.

Slicers, the whole cutting up animals made me throw up. The kitchen, well, I'm alright at it. Medjacks, well... I cut my hand twice and I think didn't apply enough Klunk on some guys cut, so it's probably infected. Builders, I sprained my wrist (so it's now bandaged up and all) and Gally kept on hitting on me, eww no thanks. I wasn't allowed to be a bagger because I'm a 'wimpy' girl. So that ended badly.

It finally reached my fifth day, track hoes. I hadn't seen newt in barely those days. Sure I saw him in dinner and all, but I've been so busy that I couldn't see him loads. Neither Minho... as i walked to the gardens, newt arived and gave me a small hug.

"Hey Ally, haven't seen you much"

"Yeah it's been awhile since I've seen you for more than 30 mins" I lightly chuckle. "At least I'll probably end up with this job, so you'll see more of me"

"Why do you think that?" He sorta turns his head to the side. Boy that's hot.

"I don't know, I've just failed all the others, shuck sake" I sigh and lean against a pile of baskets.

"You never know ally. Now come on let's do some work, your with me today cause Zart isn't well" I take an axe that newt hands me.

"Come on, you and me are going to cut out the rest of the chopped down trees".

We slowly started walking into the forest.

"So when do I get to try Minhos job?" I asked. Newt scoffed.

"You don't, not letting you have that one, anyways your not allowed to, you have to sort of earn it but over my dead body are you becoming a runner" he started hacking at a tree quite violently.

"Why not?" I crossed my arms and looked at him with a glare.

"Don't give me that look. You could die or get seriously injured being a runner. And I don't want to see any of that happen to you!"

"Newt!! What the hell!? You can't chose whether I'm a runner of what not!" I throw the axe suddenly and it hits smack bang in the middle of the stump that was about three meters away from me, but the stump newt to newt.

"I can chose whether you do or don't! Second in command has its perks! I get a big say in what happens!"

"You've got to be kidding me! I thought you were different!" I run off, and continue running. I run... Run to the walls that are so much open. I kept running till someone picked me up off my feet, I was meters away from the entrance of the maze. Loudly I scream and start crying.

"I want to leave!! Let me go! I HATE IT HERE!!" I start thrashing around until the person lets go of me and I fall... Hitting my head on the ground and letting everything go black around me.

A/N: OMG YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE AND THEN WHEN I COULD I HAD A MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK AND DIDNT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE IT... BUT IM TRYING I SWEAR... ALSO IM SO SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT... if you read this, I love youuuu xx