Day Two

Eric

When Regina said she'd make sure I'd remember her for the rest of my days I had no idea the woman wanted to right into third base! Like we just met a few hours ago and you already want in my pants. Not that I was complaining. I loved a strong woman. I had been raised by them and I needed one in my life. Did I happen to have the most beautiful woman in all the land in my bed? Actually, no.

When I got up I noticed that Regina was not in bed with me. That was odd because last night she kept riding me like a friggin machine. Again, not complaining. But I was tuckered out by the end of her third go! I could still see those amazing knockers in my face from last night and the way she bounced on me. I already had my morning wood and I wish she was here to take care of it. I enjoyed morning sex vs evening sex. I had more stamina in the morning.

I finally rolled out of bed and realized all the girls were gone except Elsa. The gorgeous platinum blonde was dead asleep. She looked like she hadn't slept in months. Al was one lucky guy, but he didn't seem to be around either. Who leaves their partner like this? I was going to wake her but she looked so damn peaceful. I sighed and made my way into the shower to take care of the wood between my legs. I grabbed my black swim trunks from the cubby along with my toiletries and headed toward the shower. As I opened the door I heard the voice of an angel. It was sensual and beautiful. I had never heard a voice like that before. Steam was billowing out of the shower as the words to a song echoed out.

The outline of the body in the shower was unmistakable. It was Ursula. I closed my eyes hearing her sing. It was filling my soul with every word. Ursula was sexy, no doubt. I didn't care about weight, she was a package. After that foot rub, I thought about what else her hands could do, again, not helping with the wood getting stiffer as I stood there and watched her. She finished the song and I applauded, knowing I'd spook her. I heard her scream and pop her head out of the shower.

"Eric! You perv! Were you watching me?" she yelled, her blue hair dripping in her face.

"No, I was listening to you sing."

"Unlikely from that guy pointing at me." She was pointing to my shorts and little Eric was starting to pop out of the side. I wasn't ashamed.

"It's part of the body, babe. I was turned on before I got here and was turned on more when I came in." I watched her cheeks blush but a wicked grin spread across that face.

"Need someone to take care of that for you? Or will your queen be coming in to ride you off into the sunset again." Shit. Regina was probably so loud last night.

"Ah... you heard that?"

"Babe, New Zealand heard that! Tell your woman to be a little quieter when she's screwing you." She reached over and grabbed her purple robe. I watched her through the fog put it on but it left nothing to the imagination. She had some big knockers and more images kept swimming in my head. Was I going to be that kind of guy? The kind of guy who went around and screwed any woman who was near me? I was not going to be like them... but I was no longer in the military. I was going to be the bad boy I had always wanted to be. Yeah, I was looking for a good woman, but maybe I needed a bad one. Regina was wicked, but so was Ursula.

She left the shower and looked at me, those eyes were full of lust, I could see it.

"I see you're still ready for business."

"Maybe I need a songbird to help me get the job done." I touched Ursula's cheek but she pulled away.

"See, babe, I don't mess around with other people's men. That's not my style. I'll tease and flirt with you... but when you're mine, no one will ever turn your head."