Day Three

Regina

I wasn't surprised by the fact that I was left in bed alone. After last night I was pretty well pissed off by the fact that these guys didn't seem to be taking advantage of me and my beauty! First, there's Eric, a friggin sexy beast! He flirts with Ariel but keeps giving goo goo eyes to Ursula. Then Naveen goes around and flirts with me all day yesterday only to pick Ariel at the surprise recoupling. What did that red-headed bimbo have that I didn't? Then Eric barely said two words to me last night! I just hated that I was now like some villain! Maybe I shouldn't have thrown myself at Eric?

I grabbed my red bikini out of the cubby and walked into the dressing room. I was shocked to see Elsa sitting there looking down at a picture in her suitcase. She seemed to be crying. I hated it when people cried. It felt unnatural to me. I grew up in a broken home and had no sisters or brothers. It was just me, alone. I had to practically raise myself when mom went off on whatever bender she was on.

"Oh! Regina! I'm so sorry. I just... I miss my sister. She is so much stronger than me."

I watched as Elsa put the picture of the pretty strawberry blonde back in her bag. Seeing the picture of the two girls was jarring how similar and how different the two of them were. It also showed me what sisterhood was all about.

"Was she the one who signed you up for the show?" I asked as I slid my bikini on. Elsa was watching me and I couldn't deny how hot it was to have her ice blue eyes looking me up and down. I didn't care who saw my body. Guys or girls, I loved it all! I saw her cheeks color and I cracked a smile.

"Um, yes. She said I work too much and never have enough fun."

I laughed as I took my seat at the mirrors. She did seem like a bit of a nerd. She was probably cooped up in a lab all day long while everyone was out and about. I had no clue what that was like. I was always on the move and meeting famous celebs. Going to fabulous parties.

"She's right! Gotta loosen up! Look at me! I've already screwed one guy here and moving on to the next one!"

The shock on Elsa's face was the best reaction I've ever seen. She reminded me of the young actresses that are fresh off the boat in LA. They get their first big gig and they find out half the cast and crew are screwing around in the trailers!

"Well... now I know what was going bump in the night the other night!" she laughed and finished washing off her face. She made me laugh! I never thought Elsa would be the one I'd have a fun banter with in this place.

"Was the North Pole really where you lost your V card?" I asked because I was honestly curious about how that happened. Her cheeks were purple while she brushed her long hair back.

"Yeah. My ex Jack and I were on a special team to the north. It was a crazy trip and well... It just happened."

"That must have been a quickie!" I laughed and so did she. I was so surprised at how smart she was and how funny she could be. Elsa... she was growing on me.

"Excuse me beautiful ladies, have you seen Ariel?" Naveen popped his head around the door. I glared at him, that snake. I continued to apply the mascara to my lashes. Elsa looked back and forth between Naveen and me. She looked a bit awkward.

"Sorry, but no. She's probably in the pool or talking to Kristoff."

That was new! Was the fish girl liking the football star?

"Thank you, ma cherie!" Naveen bowed and scooted out of the room. I turned to Elsa and she slid off her hoodie to reveal the sexy silver once piece with cutouts. I couldn't deny Elsa was gorgeous.