Chapter four: Mystery busted

The next evening I was trying to write my reports and it was very late as a result I wasn't able to finish up my chores and the sound came. It was the sound of my daughter calling, "momy, momy, come to me". I got scared because usually she sleeps at this time but she wasn't so I ran towards her room to get to the situation as soon as possible.

What surprised me that she was wearing her dark blue leggings paired with  brown little fury ankle boots which looked really cute on her. Her upper body was covered with one of my white thick woollen mufflers which she ripped from the middle and wore it around her neck to cover her stomach and back. On top of it she wore her short black leather jacket with a black plain belt on the waist. She made her wavy hair by making a side braid with blush pink ribbons. She looked like a princess in that hairdo. I was fascinated to see her that way. I asked her "Liza darling, what's going on? Why aren't you sleepy sweety?" to that she replied in a very soft and low tone, "mommy I am sorry, I didn't mean to rip your muffler.

I was very excited to hear yesterday's bedtime story so I wanted to look like a princess just like princess Ellina". I was very amazed to hear that. I was very happy and figured she would not sleep until or unless I don't narrate the story to her. So I took her in my arms and made her lie on the bed then I tucked her in the blanket and sat beside her. Then I asked her, "Liz, Do you remember the last scene?" She got curious and replied,  "yes mommy yes, you were about to reveal the curse". Oh, then I remembered and began…
Deacon was very eager and couldn't wait to know about the curse on the other hand Ednar was listening very carefully to Ellina. He was also observing that Ellina was talking about her mother's capture very courageously, she just lost her father last night, still no sorrow was visible on her face. Her eyes were a bit wet which no one noticed except for Ednar. He knew at that moment, Ellina was not only brave, cheerful, kind, helpful but also a person with strong will power. In his eyes respect for Ellina doubled. Ellina couldn't help but she noticed a serene smile on Ednar's face at that moment she knew that he was stressed because lines appeared on his forehead.

They both kept on staring at each other and they were smiling which gave them the kind of support and affection they needed at that time. And suddenly Deacon snapped his fingers and said "what was the curse princess?" She stammered a bit as if someone caught her from doing something, she was drowning deeply into his eyes that she forgot to tell them the whole story. "Cu..cu..curse" she stammered. And then she began, " that night my father took the witch's wand and released my mother. My mother performed some spell. My father hasn't seen her doing anything magical in his entire life. She looked completely enlightened the moment she was mumbling her frills of the gown started soaring upwards. Her feet weren't even touching the floor. Her hair was in the air. Her face glowed like a goddess.

The moment she stopped mumbling she was on the floor. All magical lights, enlightenment and auro just vanished. She was holding a big crystal ring on which a big lily flower was attached. She opened the flower and captured the witch inside her ring. My father and Clayton were blank at that moment. They didn't know what exactly had happened. "Oh, now I get It" said the Deacon. Eliza in a surprising tone asked him "what you got?" By hearing that he replies, "this is the reason princess Ellina likes lilies." To that everyone laughed and Ednar kept his hand on Deacon's left shoulder and nodded. Eliza couldn't stop laughing and  she said "you silly, you are very sweet". Deacon blushed a bit when Eliza called him sweet and gave a cute smile to Eliza. Ednar then said, "princess Ellina please continue, what happened next"? She continued, "then my mother told my father and his scout how she met the witch.

In order to save Avalon she had to kill witch's only sister "Dakota" who tried to kill all the nymphs and had killed many because nymphs have more power than witches and for witches a nymph's blood can make them live for more than a century. All the nymphs of Avalon were killed by Carolina and Dakota. When they tried to enter our premises I promised everyone to kill each of them. I killed Dakota but unfortunately Carolina escaped and hid in the witch's womb. Now that I found her I will not let her go and by keeping her inside my ring she will lose all her power. My father and Clayton understood everything.

Before my mother captured that evil witch, she gave her curse. She cursed her that she will not be able to live happily ever after. She said "You might be happy now, but not for too long. The moment you will be the happiest then after a few days you will be vanished and captured just like me". Then three of them reached the castle. They started living their life with no worries. And after a few months my mother gave birth to me. I was born and everyone in the Avalon was happy. Celebrations were going on. It was a moment of happiness. Kids were dancing in the streets. Flags were everywhere in the city. At night lanterns were lit up in the sky. My father got thousands of lilies for my mother at the night of the feast. The moment he entered he couldn't believe his eyes. He saw that I was on my crib. My mother was nowhere to be found. At that point he understood that she vanished because of the curse. I was her happiest moment in her life.

With her, her ring was also gone and unfortunately the witch was also freed. My father hugged me tightly and cried a lot. From then till now he has been worried about me. He always told me, "that one day that Carolina will come back". And a tear came from Ellina's eye. She said "today in the morning when I reached my father's room. I saw he wasn't there. A poisonous auro was in the room. Then I figured he had been captured by that witch". Ednar touched Ellina's hand and tried to make her feel comfortable. He couldn't stop looking at her sad face. Ednar said "princess, don't you worry! Deacon and I will accompany you no matter what. We all will find your father and kill the witch, no matter what it takes. I will protect you till my last breath". His words were very assuring which made the princess light hearted and then she smiled and said "We will leave tomorrow in the morning".