ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ

Tenko Shimura woke up to the sound of his alarm going off if it wasn't such an important day he would have dozed back off to sleep.

but no, today was his first day towards becoming a hero, he was accepted into UA!

his dream school ever since he was a child! he was able to set his goals into motion.

the kids at his elementary always teased him saying his quirk was to deadly for a hero, comparing him to Japan's most fend villains.

All Might,

no he didn't like being compared to him, or any bad guys in general but that's all he got.

until he met his first friend, being in elementary was hard enough especially when your quirk was denned deadly.

he was protected by one of his classmates, a kid named touya, but after awhile he preferred to be called dabi.

his dad was the number two villain, which kinda fucked over his reputation,

so they had something in common, after awhile they met more kids like them, like toga a child forced to wear a mask.

spinner mocked for his appearance, and many other people , soon forming a group of outcasts.

luckily for them UA didn't pick favorites and accepted the gang into the school.

tenko was thrilled to know his friends would be by his side!

tenko stepped outside his house waving goodbye to his mother and sister, and walked down the sidewalk.

his friends would have been here to walk him to school but they had different timings.

it was fine he didn't mind , nothing could bring him down!

he walked to the door that had a golden plack '1a' his homeroom.

a new chapter finally he could have a break from the mocking of his peers.

he opened the door and then he saw a couple of student standing at the desks, the teacher still not here.

he saw amongst the students his friends!

Toga, Jin or Twice, Magne, Spinner, and Dabi!

he walked over to the back of the class  were they were hanging out.

"Hey guys I can't believe we go-" he stopped when the cold glare shot at him.

they looked at him strangely the atmosphere went down.

"guys...?" Jin nudged Dabi and dabi rolled his eyes, "Listen Ten - Tenko" he cleared his throat.

he looked at dabi, he felt like he could barely breathe, 'what's going on?' he thought to himself.

"we really don't want to hang out with you anymore - don't take it to heart just..."

tenko's heart stopped at that moment, 'that's why, that's why they have been avoiding me...' he thought.

that's when the bell rung, they all departed as tenko stood there still trying to grasp what just happened.

it was his first day at UA his dream school, and now he just lost all his friends.

-

tenko spent most of his day sitting and doodling in his book, checking his phone, and jotting down notes.

they all were friends since elementary, he remembers when they all laughed so hard milk shot out dabi's nose.

or when spinner fell off the monkey bars and broke his arm, everyone was so worried - but everyone he means the group.