ᴡɪʀᴇꜱ

tenko looked into the bathroom mirror of the League of Villains hideout, he was forced to spend a couple of weeks at their place.

To show his trust.

so he did what they said.

he realized his worth meant nothing.

he did interact with some of the members , like katsuki he was odd, always screaming and pissed off most of the time.

todoroki cold to him, momo she was nice but obviously used her looks to manipulate others.

Iida didn't trust tenko at all, ignoring him most of time.

it had been days since he had been out.

Before he was called down for their plan to raid the USJ where UA would be going and All For One would be there.

he felt taken aback he really didn't want to but.

he felt that same whisper from the green haired male.

"they never cared for you so why should you care about them?"

"didn't they mistreat you?, hurt you?, lie to you?"

"make them suffer for their acts"

"make them crumble".

and now he was standing at the USJ with izuku be his side he felt the need to destroy.

when bakugou had taken off and attempted to blast the two pros at the entrance the explosion knocked everyone everywhere.

the minor thugs took charge while the more skilled side of the league took on the pros, that being the main.

Izuku, Ochaco, Katsuki, and the rest and they pitched he came with them.

Katsuki headed straight for Stain the pro took out on of his blades and attempted to catch some of his blood.

when iida knocked him backwards with a forceful kick.

ochaco began to take the pebbles and rocks and make them float.

izuku held his form but seemed a little pissed off.

"where is he"

"Where is ALL FOR ONE!"

-

Dabi was scattered into the water, he crashed and felt like he was sinking even deeper.

when he saw something swimming towards him at a fast rate - a villain.

"finally some Food!" the thug opened his mouth.

before Dabi could do anything he was ushered up by Twice and his doubles.

"Twice thanks man that was close" dabi sighed being brought upon a abandoned boat.

"No problem"

"We have to get out of here, where are the others?" ,"I don't know we were all shot off by that explosion guy"

"Hopefully the others are safe", dabi mumbled, to be honest he really didn't care about the others.

he was focused on the bluenette on the battle field what if it was Tenko?

he didn't get to see his face since it blocked by a giant hand.

but that blue hair?.

"we should think of an escape route - no let's wait to be eaten" Twice's spilt personality acting up.

"yeah" more water villains gathering around the water.

They didn't know the kids quirks so that was a plus for a good escape.