"B-bakayama!" part 2. ✌🏽

Warnings: 16+ at least, kinda hardcore sex, sucking dick, fingering, toys a bit, bitting kink, daddy kink
-
-
-Kagehina yaoi 😌✌🏽😏

3rd person view

"K-kageyama-kun..!" Hinata whined from the painful pleasure from his cock. Kageyama finally gave in and kissed the top a little bit then putting his whole length in his mouth. "K-kAgeYamA!~" Hinata moaned as his hand shot to Kageyma's hair pulling it

Kageyama bobbed his head up and down, swirling his tongue around Hinata's cock. Hinata mumbled curse words as he was close to his climax. "c-cUmMinG...!!~" Hinata moaned loudly when Kageyama stopped. "I want to be in you when you cum...baby.." Kageyma said in Hinata's ear.

Hinata was flipped to his knees as Kageyama put his fingers in front of Hinata's mouth and said "suck." Hinata did as he was told and sucked. Once Kageyama thought it was soaked enough he spat on Hinata's asshole making it more wet. Hinata let out a quiet moan and Kageyama put one finger in. Hinata let out a sigh, he put another one in "nngh.." Hinata moaned.

Kageyama started to scissor him till he thought he was stretched out enough. "You ready babe?" Kageyama asked while linking up his fuck to Hinata's hole. "m-mhm" Hinata was excited and nervous that any touch would make him moan. Kageyama pounded into Hinata with no warning. "G-GAH!!" Hinata moaned loudly. Kageyama chuckles as he keeps pounding into Hinata as he lets out small grunts. Hinata already felt like cumming as so did Kageyama. "K-kAgEyMA..!!" Hinata screamed. "That's not my name..call me daddy you slut." Kageyama replied . It gave chills down Hinata's spine. "D-DaDDy cUmMIng iM...." Hinata screamed as he was close. "G-GaH.. rIght tHeRe" He yelled when Kageyama found his sweet spot. Hinata at this point was a moaning mess moaning so loud.

Hinata was so close until Kageyama put a cock ring on his fuck which prevents him from cumming. Hinata whined as he pleaded to cum. "Daddy p-please let m-me cum!" Hinata whined. Kageyama chuckled as said "Beg for it". At this point Hinata had no shame so he scream "P-pLeAse dAddY leT me cHm sO fUcKing HaRd!-" He was cut of by the intense pleasure as Kageyama removed the cock ring as Kageyama cummed inside as well. Kageyama bit Hinata's back at that moment.

After cleaning up and taking a shower

They cuddled for a while when Hinata said "B-bakayama I love you.." They paused when Kageyama said I love you to boke"

ok uh I suck at writing so 😅😭
I hope you enjoyed 😏😌