Tsukiyama

Intro: Tsukiyama
smut

Kinks: Marking kink, and that one kink when you hold in your cum (I lowkey forgot what it was called ;(

Its in public ;)

At the library

"Tsukki! Where are you!" Tadashi was calling out for his friend, that he lost in a very large library. He was growing worried and possibilities flew in his head..what if he was killed? Kidnapped? Maybe he left?!....He looked around the corner to see Tsukishima jerking off to a familiar photo. His face turned red and let out an godly scream. "OH GOD TSUKKI YOUR THING IS OUT! YOU'RE TOUCHING IT!" Yamaguchi yelled. Tsukishima looked up immediately, "Jeez can you be any louder?" He said "Come here" Tsukishima pulled his hand and pushed him to the floor. "T-Tsukki...what are you doing?" He questioned. "I love you, Tadashi." He said before kissing him.

  Tsukishima's hand crawled up his shirt, playing with his nipples and kissing his neck. "T-tsukki..! We're in public.." He whispered while looking at him desperately. "then don't be so loud" Tsukishima said after leaving a large and dark hickey on his neck.   "Your cock is hard." Tsukishima said rubbing him through his pants. Yamaguchi didn't respond to his lewd words and just replied with a quiet moan. Tsukishima pulled down his pants and underwear and let his hard 8 inch cock fly free. Tsukishima was slightly surprised to see someone as timid as Yamaguchi to have such a thick and long cock. He hesitated to put it in his mouth, till he licked the tip around and then put the half of it inside his mouth. He looked up to see Yamaguchi's hand covering his mouth and his eyebrows singling he was feeling good. He tried to deepthroat it when he realized someone was near. "Hello? Is someone there." Some random guy asked, Tsukishima decided to take it all in. Quiet muffled moan were heard, "T-Tsukki I'm gonna cum.." Yamaguchi whimpered quietly, Tsukishima didn't listen and kept going until he felt Yamaguchi's cock twitch. He stopped and carried Yamaguchi to where his tip was close to his entrance. As more got closer he pushed him onto his cock. "M-mphh!" Yamaguchi let out as he clawed on Tsukishima's on so hard it would leave a mark.

"D-don't thrust so hard..T-Tsukki.." He moaned

I lowkey stopped halfway I'm sorry ;( but ima finish this in a bit, I have my essay my professor wants me to finish cuz I haven't been doing shit so yeah.

I hoped you enjoyed and be sure to drink water and eat! Please take care of yourself and know that I and much other people love you so much