bokuaka fluff ✨

I made this because I just finished in another life ;c

-fluff
-gay
- characters are in college
Hope you enjoy :)

No ones p.o.v

"Bokuto san." A tall dark haired male called out, a slightly taller male turned to see his best friend and boyfriend. "Akaashi!" Bokuto hugged him tightly and pushed him back still holding his shoulders. " I have a great idea, baby owl!" Bokuto calls Akaashi his nickname he gave him back in high school. "What is it?" Akaashi asked slightly curious. Bokuto smiled hard, " I think we should start playing volleyball again!" He said with a lot of enthusiasm. Akaashi's eyes wided, they haven't play since Bokuto broke his leg. Akaashi smiled a bit and giggled. "Akaashi? Why are you laughing..did I something?" Bokuto asked. "It's nothing I'm just happy you want to play again." He looked up at his lovers eyes...so bright like always... He thought to himself. Bokuto smiled again," its a date!"

"Wow! It's the same as it was 4 years ago!" Bokuto yelled as the gym echoed slightly. Akaashi walked in behind him taking a deep breath. "Yeah it really is" he said softly, Bokuto looked back at him and gave him a small peck on the lips. "Come on, set to me please" he asked too impatient to stretch, "Bokuto San you need to stretch or you'll get hurt." Akaashi said worried he would get hurt again. "I'll be fine" he said with a whiny tone, "Now can you set to me please" he looked to his baby owl with puppy dog eyes. He let out a small sigh and grabbed a ball and started to set to him.

2 hours later

"Man I'm tired." Bokuto said as he laid on his boyfriends shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Akaashi blushed and offered to take buy an uber to go home, "no I'll pay, I'm you boyfriend after all." He said as he went looking for his phone to get one. They both sat down waited for an uber...3 minutes away huh, Akaashi looks so pretty. Im the luckiest man in the world ...Bokuto thought to himself admiring his boyfriends beauty.

Back at home

"BABY OWL CAN YOU COME TO THE ROOM PLEASE!" Bokuto yelled from across their apartment. Akaashi started walking to their room...what a big baby... "Yes Bokuto sa-" He sentence was cut off by bokuto pulling him into and loving kiss. His eyes slowly closed falling into the kiss. Bokuto pulled away but kept their foreheads touching.."I love you so much baby owl.." Bokuto said softy trying not to disturb to moment. "I love you too bokuto San" as he started to hug him. They both laid down and started to cuddle." I couldn't be more lucky...I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you did you know that?" Bokuto whispered in his boyfriend's ear. He made him giggle as he kissed him softly, "I love you...don't leave me please" Akaashi said. Bokuto smiled slightly, "I'll never leave you but promise not to leave me, ok?" Akaashi nodded his head and started to drift off to sleep.

This called me single in 200 different languages 😭 but I really hope you enjoyed, and I'm trying to make them lo get but I have school and stuff but I promise I'm trying to make them longer.