f o u r

Charolette's POV

So... I've been spending my day in the Miami beach, darkening the tan a bit. It was awesome. I had just spent three grand on a sick bikini. This girl sure had saved a lot. To be honest, the bikini looked really good on her smallish curvy body. I was a bit tired now. It was past noon.  I wanted to sleep but I didn't know where she  lived and the car wasn't really comfortable.

I was lying on a beach towel ( that I  had bought just now) with a hat on my face to shield my face from the sun. I missed beaches in New York. They reminded me of home. "Mia?" I heard. Not me.

"Mia?" I heard the source coming towards me as it got louder. It was only after a couple of seconds I realised that I was in Mia's body and that person is calling for me.

"Yes," I groaned and took off the hat. The sun made my eyes squint. I was met with a pair of grey eyes and dirty blonde hair ruffled by the wind. That was a hot piece of cake.

"I've been calling you from yesterday, where have you been? How are you holding up?" Wow.... Was he her boyfriend? But what about holding up?

"Holding up?" I asked.

"The suspension." He stated with sympathy.

So I was in the body of a crappy doctor who got suspended. Good thing, more vacation for me.

"Oh yeah... It's rough," I said melodramatically.

"You should take it as break. It'll become easier that way ya know," and he went on and on. I had just shut him out. It was very boring.

"- was calling me about you. He has called you many times." Why is everyone calling this girl?

"Who?" I asked.

"Jeremy," he said.

"Who?" I asked again while sipping water from the bottle. He cocked an eyebrow, " Jeremy, your husband. Aka Jerry!" He stated a bit anxiously. I could see him getting worried.

My breath hitched as I coughed out the water in my mouth. This girl is married. That sucks. He rubbed my back to calm down the coughing and continued in a worried tone,"Mia.... Did he cheat on you again?"

Cheated !
Again!
Her life sucked more than mine.

"Uh.... Yes". I didn't know to answer that. If he had already cheated on her once, he might as well have cheated on her more till now. That's my theory.

" You shouldn't have forgiven him in the first place," he huffed frustrated. Okay, this guy definitely liked this Mia girl. I chose to keep quiet.

"So, are you thinking about a divorce?"

How the heck am I supposed to know what that crappy sobby doctor wants to do? Or maybe he didn't even cheat. I'm so in trouble.

"I haven't thought about it."I said trying to shoo him. But then I thought, he might know where she lived. I could really use some sleep.

"Um... Can you do me favour?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure," he blushed. Seriously blushed. A grown man blushing. That's a sight. He's kinda cute.

"Can you drop me to my ...er...place? I'm really tired," I didn't know if she had a house or an apartment.

"Okay, you came here by?" He asked.

"The car.... My car."

"Kay, just lemme tell Anna."

"Anna?" I felt my heart breaking. Girlfriend alert.