PROLOGUE

Hello hellooo! My beautiful peeps, please bear with me. English is not my first language so I'm pretty sure there are going to be some grammatical errors.

So please do kindly point out if there's anything wrong. Anyways if you guys like the story please do leave a like, it would be greatly appreciated.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

“Oh no! No! No! Oh shit!” I muttered as I ran down the dark alley. I can’t believe my rotten luck, of all the time those goons have to beat up someone, why the hell does it have to be now when I am out getting grocery for the first time in so long.

They could have waited until I was safely back inside my dorm room for shit’s sake. Now I can’t even enjoy the ice cream I bought, since its probably eating dust where I dropped it when I started running.

But hey at least I still have the rest of the food I bought from the grocery store.

“Where fuck did, she go?“ I heard one of the goons from the gorilla squad shout behind me. I know that if they found me things are going to get bad, well not like things are going good right now but at least I can still run unlike the man I saw, that they were beating up.

Poor guy could not even crawl away when the gorillas caught me watching them earlier.

Ok so you might be thinking, what the ever-loving fuck were you thinking when you decided to stop and watch some poor guy getting beaten up instead of running away and then calling the cops.

I know ok it was dumb of me to do that, but can you blame me? Nothing interesting happens in this town, so sue me but I could not really control my curiosity. But damn I am really regretting making that choice now.

I turned left and kept on running while keeping one of my hand on the wall. It is so dark here I can’t even see anything clearly. Suddenly the wall under my hard was not as rough as before, it felt almost smooth and cold, like steel.

Then I saw a silver round thing, and oh Holy mother of Jesus, it’s a door. I turned the knob and I almost cried in relief. It’s not locked, Hallelujah.

I opened the door and went inside then I carefully closed and locked the door just to make sure that no one from outside hears anything. I panted with exertion and slid down the door.

The last time I ran like this was when I accidently put my neighbor’s plants on fire. That is a story for another time, I guess.

I tensed when I heard running footsteps outside but soon relaxed when it went away. I fisted my hair and groaned loudly. Thank fuck they are gone, well for now at least. But I’m not dumb enough to go out right now.

They are still probably trying to find me. Now that I know I am kind of safe from the gorillas’ running around outside, I finally took in my surrounding.

It was kind of dark but not as dark as the alley outside. It seemed kind of like a backroom of some restaurant, seeing as there were so many plates, pans and other cooking utensils stored.

There was also a comfy looking couch on the corner but that’s not really what caught my eye, what shocked me was the boy sitting on the couch, staring right at me. Damn it to hell.