Chapter 3

I am literally running down the street with with no pants on with tears in my eyes Hoping for somebody to notice me. It's 9:30pm so who would be driving round at this time? All the cars that are out are just passing me and having a little giggle, but then....
A handsome boy driving past pulls up and says in his gorgeous American accent "are you ok?" I'm standing there withy mouth open staring into his sparkly blue eyes! When I realise, I have no pants on! I try to cover up with my hands trying not to make it obvious. He notices me and hands me his jacket to tie round my waist. I say yes I'm fine,well at least now you've found me. He offers me a lift home, I say yes...
While driving home I am telling him this whole story and when he hears it he insists of taking me to his place.. I phone m telling her I'm going to a friends house tonight, of course she believes me, she trusts me.

He takes my into his apartment ,which Is huge, and gives me a warm drink. We have a full on conversation and it turns out he is 19 and his name is Zac.he's the perfect age for me!
I am helping clean up and we both turned around at the same time, and our lips touched. I suddenly pulled away from him and I apologise." No please,carry on!" He says In his soft voice. I can't believe he is saying this to me! So we kissed and kissed all nightlong and may have slipped a few toungues into each other's mouths.the only problem is what are my parents going to say?