Chapter 3

It was Saturday and Clara couldn't be more exited. She was just finishing doing her make up with the make up patty had lent her. She didn't put much on though, she wasn't the make up type. At 4 she was already ready, and couldn't stand the butterflies in her stomach. She tried relaxing by looking at some instagram pics. Luckily enough it was 5 before she new it and Docherty was at the door. "Hey" mumbled Docherty. "Hey!" answered Clara, obviously more out going than him. "Where are we going?" she asked curiously. Docherty smiled and said "The park"

Clara and Docherty walked to the park since it wasn't very far away. They small talked going there until they sat on a bench. They started at each other for what seemed like forever until Docherty broke the silence "You have beautiful eyes" said Docherty surprisingly smooth. Clara blushed and just said a simple thanks. "I mean, not just your eyes, like, you. You're beautiful" Docherty confessed. "Stop it" disagreed Clara while smiling and looking down "Sorry, I didn't know it was a secret" teased Docherty. "Its just- I don't like it when people tell me I'm pretty- I- I don't believe them" stuttered Clara. "That's weird. I mean you ARE funny... and beautiful, but what I like best about you is that you're smart and, I don't know, I would expect a smart girl to admit that she's pretty." Acknowledged Docherty. "well.." began Docherty "If you don't believe it... I'll believe it for you. Clara smiled to her self. He was just so cute! "Your not that bad yourself" Clara joked "I hope so." Replied Docherty "It would be a bummer if your boyfriend was uglier than you"

- - - -

Before either of them knew it, it was 6:30. Clara looked at her phone and saw how late it was "I have to be home in like 10 minutes!" she exclaimed "Now you're gonna go all Cinderella on me?" said Docherty laughing, "I'm serious!" Clara snapped worriedly. "Alright, alright, I'll take you home." They walked home and Docherty was clearly nervous but Clara didn't even know why. But when they got to Clara's house it was all clear to her. "So um" Docherty muffled "I.. had a great, uh, time with you. Um. Well... here it goes" he leaned closer to Clara and kissed her. When he stopped he was as red as a tomato "I'll see ya on Monday" he quietly said. "Yeah" Clara answered astonished. In that moment Clara's dad opened the door but Docherty was already leaving, and luckily he didn't see anything.

Later that night Clara got a text from Docherty. "Soo its kinda lame that im texting you this but im really shy and I just wanted to tell you that, today was amazing and I really look forward to hanging out again. To this, Clara replied : It was definitely amazing. Two minutes later she got a red hart and two happy face emojis. Well done!

* * * * *
Im sorry my chapters are quite short :/