Behind closed doors

We started banging on the door and we heard Bryce from outside talking with his sarcastic annoying voice.
Bryce:Oh no!
Bryce:The door is jammed,well we can't do anything so you guys have fun and we'll come back in a few hours with help.
Jessica:You fucking idiot!!!
Jessica:Don't you dare move from your spot!I swear I'll break this door and kill you!No joke I'll literally, physically hurt you!
Ugh I bet he's recording this,and he'll publish it and there goes another prank video on his channel.
Bryce:Calm down Jess,that's not the spirit we're looking for. Anyways,see you soon. Bye guys.
Jessica:Bryce...
Jessica:Open this fucking door!Now!!
Jessica:BRYCE!!!
Blake:Stop screaming! You're just wasting your voice, its useless,they have already left.
Jessica:Well at least I'm doing something, not just sitting around like someone.
Blake:Oh really, and what do you suggest I do?
Blake:Join you and start shouting.
Jessica:Okay smart ass, what do you suggest we do?
Blake:Well we're in a movie room so maybe, hear me out ,we watch a movie.
Jessica:If we do that will you shut up?
Blake:Will I shut up? You're the one screaming on the top of your lungs for the last hour.
Jessica:Im going to have a headache...
Blake:Because Im right?
Jessica:No,because your voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
Blake:Thank you.
He grinned as he walked beside me,he went through the drawers,picked something and put it in the projector.
Blake:I think you'll like this one.
Jessica:What?
Blake:The movie.
Blake:Come,sit down.
I sat down one chair away from him and he leaned down and whispered.
Blake:You can sit down next to me, I won't bite...Unless you want me to.
Jessica:There's nothing I would want less.
We started watching the movie and for my surprise it wasn't bad at all ,I kinda liked it.
Blake:See..We can sit down and watch a movie like two normal people with not so normal circumstances.
Jessica:If by that you mean locked up in a movie theater with no food or no phones and it feels like a kidnapping, sure.
Blake:Haha yeah, something like that.
Blake:I could stay here all day it's just that I'm really hungry.
Jessica:Yes! I'm starving.
Jessica:I mean there is some food here but its expired, for sure!
Blake:Probably.
Jessica:Talking about food, you wanted a Twix bar right?
Blake:Yeah.
Jessica:Ha I thought so.
Blake:Why?
Jessica:It might sound stupid but we despise Twix ,we have this kind of superstition about it bringing bad luck or something, which you can obviously see it's not really stupid.Plus they're disgusting.
Blake:Hahaha ,I see.
Blake:No more twix for me.
Jessica:Smart choice.
Blake:Well...
Blake:If it is my fault for bringing the bad voodoo over here, let me make it up to you.
Jessica:How?
Blake:Let me take you to dinner,when we get out...
Jessica:Okay.
Jessica:If we get out.
Blake:We will,they won't kill us right?
Jessica:With these psychos you never know...