Beach house

A week passed and I hadn't heard a word from Blake and on top of that the guys were dragging me to the beach for a "fun day" but maybe that's just what I needed to get my mind off things.
So I got ready and as always I waited for them to come pick me up.

Josh:Sorry to late to shotgun,you're in the back.
Ryland:Hey girlie!
Jess:Ryland!
Jess:No one told me that you were coming!
Ryland:Yeah it was really last minute.
Jess:Come here,I haven't seen you in soo long.
Jess:I'm really glad that you're coming!

And I really was even though Bryce was my best friend I knew I couldn't give him an ultimatum and make him choose between me and his friend and on the other side Ryland has always been honest with me and he would never say a word.

After a long drive we arrived!
We rented a beautiful house which had its own private beach and I just couldn't wait to dive in.

After a long drive we arrived!We rented a beautiful house which had its own private beach and I just couldn't wait to dive in

Jess:I dont say this often but you guys nailed it!Bryce:I know, right?Ryland:Hell yeah!I'm so glad I came

Bryce:I know, right?
Ryland:Hell yeah!I'm so glad I came.
Bryce:Well enough chit chat,let's get settled in.
Bryce:There are only 3 rooms so what do you suggest we should do.
Jess:Well...
Jess:Josh and Jaden are already our married couple so they can take the master bedroom.
Josh:Hilarious!
Jess:Noah and Ryland can take the one next to them,and me and Bryce can sleep upstairs,cause to be honest I trust him the most.
Bryce:You got it roomie.
Josh:Boo,that's no fun you guys always have sleepovers with out us.
Jess:Don't worry we don't have pillowfights,we talk and then go to sleep.
Ryland:You're wasting our time ! Come on look at that weather.

We left our bags and we went to the beach,we had so much fun it felt like we were in the water the whole day but it turned out to be just a few hours.
Everyone decided to rest a bit cause later that night they were planning on having a little party I was the only one that didn't drink so I had no problem to stay up plus I dragged Ryland with me on our surfboard in the middle of the ocean so I can talk to him.

Ryland:Soo...
Ryland:What's up? Cause something definitely is.
Jess:You're right,and I have to talk to someone.
I told Ryland everything from beginning to end and it felt like a weight had been lifted from my chest.
Ryland:What a bunch of idiots.
Jess:Right...
Ryland:I meant you and him.
Jess:Why?
Ryland:Because he stood you up and because you waited!
Jess:You're right,I knew he was trouble.
Ryland:Let it go! For real.Lets enjoy this little vacay and let's forget him !
Jess:Sure...Let's do that.

We went back to the house to prepare for the party...If I had only known what I was getting myself into...