This is me trying

Yesterday me and the guys went to meet with Travis and they got some new tattoos which I still don't understand but I promised that I'll try.Talking about promises I also promised Bryce that I'll meet with Blake all open-minded and shit...When I received a message from Bryce.

When I received a message from Bryce

What was that supposed to mean?After finishing in the store I got the bags and went to Sway so we can watch a movie,I rang the door bell because I forgot my keys and I heard someone running towards the door

After finishing in the store I got the bags and went to Sway so we can watch a movie,I rang the door bell because I forgot my keys and I heard someone running towards the door.
Bryce:Oh...Its you...
Jessica:Yes its me! Can't you even pretend to like me.
Bryce:I don't have to pretend babe you know it,it just that I was waiting for someone else.
Jessica:Who were you waiting for?
Bryce:Doesn't matter.
Bryce:Give me the bags.
Noah:Before you go in...
Noah:How are you feeling?
Jessica:Im good,how are you feeling?
Noah:A bit nervous.
Jessica:Noah...You're scaring me!
Noah:Its fine.Dont worry about it.Just go in all positive and stuff.
I heard a scream coming from the living room and I walked in. Immediately understood why Noah was weird and Immediately regretted coming.
The boys were sitting on the couch and playing games and there he was...biggest fuck boy out of them all...
Blake Gray.
Ugh I can't be here...
As I turned around to leave Bryce pulled my hand and said.
Bryce:I don't believe you have met my friend...
He left the controller and came to us.
Blake:Hey there,My name's Blake, Blake Gray.
Jessica:Hey...I'm Jessica!
Blake:Nice to meet you.
Jessica:Yeah,you too.
He sat back down and as fast as I could i pulled Bryce to the kitchen.
Jessica:What is he doing here?
Bryce:He's hanging out with us.
Bryce:He doesn't need a special reason or an invitation to come over.
Jessica:Of course.
Jessica:It just...It would have been nice if you'd warned me.
Bryce:Sure sorry.
Bryce:But you're here so I need you to try and like him.
Jessica:Fine!
Bryce:Wait can you go to the movie room and make sure it's clean, we're planning on watching a movie.
Jessica:Okay.
I went on the movie room and it looked exactly like I expected...a mess,I started picking up the bags hall full of food when I saw Blake walk in.
Blake:Bryce told me to come and help you out.
Jessica:Thanks but no need.
Blake:Come on ,this place looks like it needs a couple of people to get it together.
Jessica:Im sure I'll manage.
As we were talking we heard the door behind us slam and get locked,we ran as fast as our legs could run but it was to late, we started banging on the door and we heard Bryce from outside talking with his sarcastic annoying voice.