I pressed play on my music then record on my phone and ran to my spot.

(this is just the things shes thinking while doing this)

hold your core, posture, hands, bend, core core core, snap, soft, soft, releve, extend legs, core, knees, point my feet, arms, soft soft, releve, bend,bend,bend, arms, releve, ritere, push off, arms, soft, hands, point toes, quiet, releve, split, straighten leg, chin, point toes, push off, jump, core, arms soft, arms solid, core, relax shoulders, breathe, stop smiling, extend, elegance, soft landing, floor, toes, roll, core, feet, arms, relax, breathe, sleep, distress face, roll toes, core, arms, fingers, neck, toes arms face, push off, grand jete, core, arms, face, breathe, quiet, legs, core arm, emotion, back track, arms, emotion, face, soft, fast, arms,arms,arms, emotion, core, push off, grand jete, core, face, quiet, kneel, arms, emotion, pushoff, releve, ritere, arms, point feet, extend arms, look longer, spin, emotion, emotion, emotion, arms piroette, piorette, step, sted, pushoff, grand jete, emotion core, arms, quiet landing, emotion emotion, arms, arms, point foot, emotion, arms, arms, emotion, emotion, emotion, walk, legs, spin, arms, emotion, arms, piorette, emotion, extend leg point foot core, run, spin, roll, kneel, emotion, soft, cry, give up, ground illusion, face, chin, roll, , roll in split, legs lengthened, feet, mermaid, arms arms legs, feet, sad and cameracamera.

i held it for five seconds, fives seconds of me just panting looking sadly into the camera. as soon as the five seconds were up i lept to my feet and started jumping up and down, i got it i got it i squeeled in my head 

i got changed quickly and ran to the bus stop liam was just closing the doors "WAIT LIAM WAIT" i shouted waving. he slowed the bus down and waited for me to catch up with him. "evening laina" he nodded closing the door after me "sorry, i was, breath, working on, breth, a solo, breath, for a, breath" i panted to give me time to see what i could say, social media, competition, to challenge myself, "competition" i let out 

"well i know its great" i smiled at him and sat down in my usual seat. i pulled my phone out of my pocket and started to get rid of the parts where i was running to my spot and sitting looking sad for 5 seconds straight. i also put the song over it again because you couldn't really hear it. 

finally, i posted it with the hastag swaychalenges almost immediately alex liked and commented my besties better than yours i smiled at it and leant my head on the window just scrolling through my following page.

.

.

.

I walked through the door of my house dumping my keys on the table. walking into the I was engulfed in a hug with someone, I couldn't tell who it was until I took a breath in, it was Alex "what's this for" I laughed at them pushing them away 

"They've put up the extended list of fans on their story's and your one of them" they sobbed "awa, don't cry" I Pulled them back into a hug 

Alex was the one who pulled away this time they had their arms still resting on my shoulders "you are the best cousin ever" Alex sniffled "awa anything for my baby" I smiled at them sweetly "stop your gonna make me cry" I laughed walking to the fridge and taking out carbonara. 

"Can I see it" I asked. Alex pulled out their phone and showed Me the photo. I was at the top of the list "they spelt my name wrong" I laughed then looked at all the other peoples talents. Soccor, juggling, piano, lumberjack and  impressions "You have your work cut out for you here" Alex laughed pulling the phone away from me 

"When are they realising the winners" I asked eating my dinner "there not there just going to Dm two of them and fly them out" Alex squealed "yea but when will I get the message" I asked again getting impatient 

"Oh Tommrow at some stage" I gasped at what they said, tommrow, but I have school tommrow "okay I'll keep an eye out," I smiled and started ushering them out of the house "goodnight" I called up the driveway as Alex blew kisses to me.

Me, they could pick me, I never even thought about dance, how in the world am I going to keep doing it. I'll see what happens tommrow and I'll ask ms Jenny and I'll ask mom to tell the school that I'm on holidays, witch technically isn't a lie but. 

I walked upstairs slowly being careful not to wake my mom up. I got into my room and closed the door softly behind me "Alexa, I'm home" I whispered walking to my bathroom. The lights turned white and Harry Potter and the order of the phionex started playing on audible. 

I mean