A/n there's a lot of descriptive writing in this so if you don't like that sorta thing just skip to my sall speaks and I'll sum it up :)

Lainas pov

I pulled into the small parking lot under the apartments and got out of the car. Should I start bringing in the boxes I asked myself but I just walked into the building mentally preparing myself to meet my roommate.

i knocked on the door nervously i bit my lip slightly waiting for something. there was a bark coming from inside witch was probably her dog, harley. "harley stop barking" i heard someone shout from inside. 

the door know slowly moved my heart rate rapidly increasing. "hi how can i- laina your here!" she pulled me into a hug her soft sent wafting to my nose "sallyann" i say back peering over her shoulder at a big brown dog sitting behing her wagging their tail. 

"welcome to la baby" she says turning around and leading my eyes in all difrent directions. we were in a long room with a massive floor to ceiling window with parts of t stained. 2 white couches pushed corrner to corrner making an l shape facing the small willow coffe table and a mounted tv on the wall above the most glorious looking fireplace, there were rainbows over the yellow bean bag from the stained glass.

"wow" i gasp impressed that anyone could afford this. "i know right, follow me" sallyann says holding my had slightly and pulling me through an archway to a kitchen

it had dozens of cabnets and drawers all of them topped with black marbel, a massive two doored fried freezer with a water dispenser. right in the middle of the island there was an induction hob an cooker underneath. 

"and the pantrys just here" sallyann opened a door into a slightly smaller room with a string light.it had the microwave toaster and coffee machine in it already, not much food but that's what shopping is for.

"this is wow" i said coming ack out of the kitchen seeing the dining room and what I'm guessing is a small downstairs bathroom. it was a long rustic looking oat table with 8 mismatched chairs surrounding it. behind it there is a staircase backlit with a window. the window has a little ledge in it for sitting, the staircase is a spiral leading to the bedrooms

and on the left of the stairs there is a small room with wooden walls a bath a toilet and a sink. 

"This is amazing" I exclaim putting a hand on my chest and looking around again "yeah, it came with a load of stuff since we got it furnished but I didn't think it would look this good"  sallyann replied sitting down on a  bar stool 

"Oh yeah, I have a few friends coming over to help with unpacking, is that ok?" I say nervously biting my lip "yeah of cours" she smiles looking at me. "Oh and your rooms the second door upstairs, above the living room" she pointed to the stairs "thanks" I say walking over to the stairs and slowly making my way up them. 

There was a small reception at the top of the stairs with a book case and rocking chair. The floor was carpeted at the top but infront of the bookcase there was a sheepskin rug (fake).

There was a door straight ahead of the stairs witch was most likely Sallyann's room so I walked down to the left. It was a balcony looking over the living room, the banister was glass with a food railing. Across from the banister there was another door witch was most likely mine.

I walked In and looked around, it was a big box room with a tv already mounted in the corner of my room. There was a window on the left painted black and white. There wasn't a bed but there is 1 bedside table with a lamp sitting on it. On the other side of my bed there is a kitchenette and mirror, I've wanted one of them ever since I was a kid. 

And finally there was one more door that led into a bathroom that had a connecting door, probably for Sallyann's room, they both have locks from the inside. It's a wet floor bathroom so there's no shower tray or anything. A toilet and 2 sinks. 

Sall speaks

So basically she meets sallyann (her roommate) and goes on a tour around their new apartment. 

Holy shit this already has 300+ reads WHAT it feels like yesterday I just said thanks for 200, also that's to all the votes I really appreciate it 🥺🔫