A New Friend Ship Has Just Begun

Aizawa's POV

'Is Toshinori crying?!' "Toshinori a-are you okay?' I asked I tried to look up at him, but he still had his head on me and he was still hugging me except more tightly " I'm okay Aizawa just happy Toshinori said. I gently patted his back in order to signal to let me go I think he got the hint because he let me go carefully it felt like he thought I would runaway if he let me go. I looked at him as he looked at me "I'm not going anywhere Toshinori or should I say Yagi" I said saying his first name Yagi He looked surprised, but smiled "Yagi is okay, but should I call you Shouta now?" Toshinori asked I looked at him he looked down at his feet "I mean as long as that's fine by you I mean I don't want to be mean or any-" Toshinori said in a panic, but I cut him off "Its okay you can call me Shouta" I said raising up his head. We both smiled at each other we hugged again We hung out on the roof for a little while talking about our likes, dislikes, and our life stories "Hey Shouta can I tell you something that I only told Midoriya?" He asked I looked at him he seemed to of had a pained face "Sure" I said.

"I had a trainer named Nana she's the one that gave me this quirk One For All, she was super nice I wanted to be just like her and always smile just like her no matter how hard things were, but she died when we we're fighting All For One...She even had a son and she died she put her life on the line to save me she pushed me to save me and then the explosion" Toshinori explained. 'I didn't know he had to go through with that stuff when I first saw him I thought he didn't have to go through bad stuff and feel how I felt when Oboro died, but now...' "Toshinori I'm so sorry to hear that, but it wasn't your fault" I said he looked at me crying tears of sadness "B-but I could've saved her its my fault I'm the cause of her death and I don't know where her son is now and now he's all alone it would've been better if I died" Toshinori said.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt forcefully and pulled him towards me he was crying still, but looked confused "Don't ever say that it should've been you I know its hard, but she trusted you back then and even if she I not here now I bet she still does its not your fault she died it was her choice to save you she knew what she had to do, and if you weren't here then what would we do what would I do I wouldn't have you as a friend and that hurts me so much" I said. He looked at me tears slowly streaming from his face and then the stopped he wiped off his tears on his face and smiled then looked at me "Thank you Shouta, I don't know what I would do without you and you also shouldn't blame yourself" Toahinori said other than getting mad at the part she he said I shouldn't blame myself I actually felt warm and happiness inside I hugged Toshinori.

He hugged back the sun was about to go down "So um Aizawa I mean Shouta can I walk you home?" Toshinori asked I looked at him 'Can I trust him? Wait what am I thinking of course I can' I thought. "Sure Yagi I don't mind" I said smiling we both got up and walked out of the school and locked it up we then went walking to my house talking about the good old days back in UA. "Wait hold up your first mission kinda thing was to help or save a kitten!?!" Yagi laughed a little bit "Oh shut up I was a kid back then, plus I love kittens and cats" I said laughing too.

Here is what Aizawa Looked like back then my precious cinnamon rolls 😭

Oh and his friend Cloud☺

And his death 😔😣😭🤧

After Yagi walked me home we said goodbye to each other and goodnight I went and got ready for my underground hero work

Toshinori's POV

'Why did I tell him all that emotional stuff that I had to go through, but I'm surprised he didn't get mad at me she saying Oboro's death wasn't his fault aka Cloud well that's his hero name any way' I thought.

Also here is a funny pic to make your day

Will be continued sorry for short chapter :( I seem to have a little bit of writers block
Sincerely,
       SinnersCurse999