Friends Helping Friends

Aizawa's POV

It was another day with me and Yagi he was helping me with Eri while I was teaching the class I sometimes would check up on him and Eri, and I saw Eri smiling widely eyes glittering with happiness it warmed up my heart. And Yagi was talking to her about something also smiling, but in his regular form 'God this is so adorable' I thought after awhile it was about lunchtime and the students went to go eat Midoriya took Eri with them. Having me and Yagi all by ourselves he was fixing his tie and suit I lended out my hand, so I can help him up 'Wait what am I doing?! He doesn't need my help!' I thought almost about to pull my hand away from him, but then I felt a hand grab onto my hand and saw Yagi smiling rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Thanks Shouta!" He said looking me in the eyes with happiness in his eyes 'He took my hand...?!' I thought surprised by his actions "Your welcome Yagi and thank you for taking care of Eri I saw that y'all two had fun" I said.

Yagi blushed "W-well she just seemed bored so we talked and I joked around a-and s-sorry Shots if I disturbed your class" Yagi said "Its okay either way it was fun to see her like that I was happy" I said smiling. Yagi looked at me with eyes widened "O-oh I see then so-" I cut Yagi off "Stop apologizing okay I already said you were fine" I said patting his shoulder Yagi nodded "So do you want to eat on the rooftop with me?" Yagi asked. "Sure I have nothing to do anyway" I said Yagi looked inside his bag for something then I saw two square things wrapped in fabric that were bento boxes!? "Why do you have two??" I asked. "Ones for me and the other for you!" Yagi said happily smiling "Choose one I don't care which one you choose" Yagi shoved two of them in my direction one was wrapped in a purple fabric while the other one was blue I choose the blue one it was warm and smelled nice that it made me almost drool. Yagi must of saw what I looked like cause he started chuckling I stared at him giving him that 'Really?' kinda look he put his hand on his mouth and said sorry and we went up to the rooftop to eat I opened up my bento box to see the most delicious thing ever that made my stomach growl loudly.

Aizawa's Bento Box

Yagi's Benton box

Guys these are not mine you can find these on youtube on how to make these

I looked at Yagi he was smiling at me "Did you make this yourself?!?" I asked astonished
"Yeah I did" Yagi said I looked at him he seemed happy "Eat up Shouta or else you won't be able to teach" Yagi said and when he said that I snapped out of my trance and started eating up my food and so did Yagi. After a while it was time to go teach again "Thanks All might for the food I haven't felt that full in a while" I said Yagi smiled then it faded in a few seconds 'Wait whats wrong with him?' I thought "Have you been eating okay Shouta my eyes widened " 'Oh shit why did I say that' I thought getting super nervous about what I would say and how he would react.

Yagi's POV

'Has Shouta not been eating right or is he even eating at all!??' I thought I looked at Shouta his eyes told me that he was nervous 'Ugh I don't really want to make home uncomfortable yet I want to help I mean we are friends after all best friends I should say' I thought. "How about this Shouta we can both eat breakfast together and lunch that I can make, plus it is lonely just to make one lunchbox and not having to make another one for someone" I say Shots looked at me I can see in his eyes that he is a little relaxed he looked at me and smiled "Sure" Shouta said.

(Time skip to a few weeks later)

Yagi's POV

The past few weeks have been good wit my new best friend Shouta we eat together talk about what we do, our past, and the students I also sometimes will play with Eri even sometimes Shouta will play with us and we even eat breakfast and lunch together. 'These past few weeks have been the greatest day of my life I am so happy and relaxed whenever I am with Shouta he makes me feel at ease' I thought inside my head as I was inside the teachers lounge all by myself. Then I heard the door open and I saw Midnight "Hey All Might how has your thing with Aizawa been going!?" She squealed. I blushed "Well so far its going good he seems to be a little more happier now and I feel at ease with him and I think Shouta also feels the same way. We also eat together and sometimes play with Eri, so so far it seems like everything's going good we pretty much know more about each other now Midnight smiled " When are you going to ask him out~?" Midnight asked.

I blushed even more "We only been best friends for a few weeks!, so I wanna take things slow and wait after a few more months" I said Midnight sighed out loud "I know, but its just y'all make such a great ship I just want my ship to sail hell even Thirteen does and others do". Midnight says I was so surprised that I couldn't even say anything. 'Other people ship us!?! What since when?' I thought then we heard the door open it was Shouta.

Sorry for the late update I'll publish another one this week I've just been so busy and tired lately and so unorganized, but don't worry I'll keep on writing this story.

Sincerely,
  SinnersCurse999