Chapter 2: First day of Autumn

Pikachu: Where are we?

Ash: I don't know?

Misty: This must be the Hundred Acre Wood. And it would appear to be Fall.

Brock: Look. Over there must be Pooh Bear.

Pooh: Hello, who are you three?

Ash: I'm Ash, and this is my best friend Pikachu.

Pikachu: You must be Pooh Bear.

Ash: And these are Misty and Brock.

Misty: Where are you off to?

Pooh: I noticed Christopher Robin is not here, so I'm heading to Piglet's house.

Ash: I'm in, let's go!

At Piglet's house

Pikachu: Trespassers will...

Ash: Will what?

Pikachu: I wouldn't know.

Pooh: Piglet! Piglet! Christopher Robin is gone.

Ash: Oof.

Pikachu: What happened?

Ash: An acorn hit me on the head.

Pikachu: What in the world is Piglet doing up there?!

Piglet: I'm doing just what Christopher Robin said I should do. I'm gonna look my fear of heights right in the face and conquer it.

Misty: That is, if it doesn't conquer you first.

Piglet: Christopher Robin!!!

Ash: If that breaks, Piglet is really in for it.

Suddenly Tigger pounced on Ash.

Tigger: Hello kiddo, who are you?

Ash: I'm Ash, and over there are my best friend Pikachu, and these are my friends Misty and Brock. And you are?

Tigger: I'm Tigger! T, I, double Guh, Err, that spells Tigger!

Misty: What in the world is a Tigger?!

Tigger: I'll explain it to you! Hoo hoo hoo hoo! The wonderful thing about Tiggers, Is Tiggers are wonderful things, Their tops are made out of rubber, Their bottoms are made out of springs, They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one. I'm the only one! Hoo hoo hoo hoo!

Ash: Piglet is in a bit of a pickle.

Piglet: HELP!!!

Tigger: Relax, Piglet, old pal. There's no difference between plunging 10,000 ft to the jagged rocks below and tumblin' out of bed.

Piglet: Really?

Pikachu: He's right!

Tigger: I forgot about the part where you go splat at the end they're practic'ly similar.

Piglet: CHRISTOPHER ROBIN!!!

Tigger: Clutched in the throes of terror, eh? I guess I'll halfta bounce up there and get him down! Stand back! This is gonna require a world record's bounce!

Pikachu: What did he mean by that?

Pooh: Bouncing is what Tiggers do best.

Tigger bounced up the first time but couldn't reach Piglet, he couldn't reach Piglet on the second bounce, nor the third bounce.

Tigger: What's the matter with you? Being a second rate bouncer is not what Tiggers like best.

On the fourth bounce the branch snapped off and it hit Tigger making him hit the ground very hard that acorns rained from Piglet's Beech tree.

Brock: It's raining acorns!

At Rabbit's garden

Rabbit was trying to pluck the carrot out of the ground but couldn't get it out.

Rabbit: It doesn't matter if you think your not ripe for the picking. But this is Rabbit's garden, and Rabbit does his harvesting by the book! As it says right here, today is the first day of Fall, meaning the last day of summer. Harvest Day. Any questions?

Ash: Hello!

Rabbit: OK, Mr Rutabaga in the back row, "Hello" what?

Ash: Incoming!

Pikachu: Who is this guy?

Pooh: He's Rabbit.

Pikachu: Oh.

Eeyore placed the last stick on his house.

Eeyore: Not much of a house. Just right for not much of a donkey.

Steelix: Look out!

Eeyore: Easy come, easy go.

Misty: This guy's a bit...

Pooh: Gloomy? That's Eeyore.

Brock: Eeyore.

Pooh: Excuse me, Rabbit, but would you happen to have a... um, Christopher Robin about you?

Rabbit: No! I haven't seen him.

Ash: Rats.

Pooh: He isn't where he should be. And wasn't where we were. And seems not to be anywhere... where he can tell me whose honey this is.

Rabbit: Well, it isn't mine. And I don't have time. It's Harvest Day! Says so in the book! I have carrots to cut, pumpkins to pick, peas to pluck!

Tigger: Well, of course it's mine. It has my name scribbled all over it. T, I, double Guh...

Ash: That's has honey in it.

Tigger: Yuck! Tiggers don't like honey!

Ash: Well, I do like honey!

Eeyore: It isn't mine. Then again, few things are.

Rabbit: Oh, here!

Pooh: If only I could find Christopher Robin. He could tell me whose it is.

Ash: Huh? What's up with this piece of paper on the honeypot?

Pooh: It's a note! How clever of you, Ash! I'll just read it, if I could.

Misty: Maybe Rabbit could read it for you.

Rabbit: Hmph! I could read this with my eyes closed. It says... Um... Al Qua-aye-eeda?

Pikachu: We couldn't understand a word you just said...

Rabbit: Well, I could've read it if Tigger hadn't bounced me so.

Piglet: Maybe Owl can make the note clearer. His house is over that way, we'll show you.

To be continued...

Next time Owl will make the note from the honeypot seen better. See ya soon folks!